But I'm serious are you ok

( I recommend listen to a Beach Bunny song or Young Girl A for this chapter I tried putting one up above and I might in the future but it's really hard to sometimes I also decided the chapter would just be about kageyama's past) !TW!: yelling ,slight abuse !TW! (Bold is in the past)

-third person { about 12 years ago} [in the ????????? house]-

"???????? GET DOWN HERE!" ???????? walked downstairs to the living room. "Yea mom?" Suna said calmly hoping it could calm his mom down.  "I didn't call you now did I Rintaro." Suna looked at her. "I guess not but I think you forgot ???? is out with Grandpa right now so I assumed you mixed us up. What'd my stupid brother do now?"

-Present time with Osasuna-

"Rin?... Rin. RIN." Suna looked at Osamu in shock. "What asshole." Osamu looked at Suna. "You spaced out again. More flashbacks?" Suna nodded. Suna crawled onto Osamu and layed down hiding his face in Osamu's neck. "I love you Samu." Osamu kissed his forehead. "I love you too Rintaro.

"I love you Rintaro my wonderful grandson I promise I'll always be here for you and ????. No matter what."  Suna giggled "I love you too Grandpa and I'm sure little brother will to!" Both boys smiled happily as the ????????? grandfather dropped off his eldest grandson.

Osamu felt Suna smile and he smiled as Suna little brother came in the room crying a little. Suna heard it immediatly and got up to go to his brother who had a mark on his face clearly from being slapped. "What happened?"

"MOM STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" Suna ran over to his brother. "Hey hey buddy it's gonna be ok all right?" Suna hugged his little brother wiping his head off. ???? nodded at his older brother. "Oh please it was just a little slap he's weak and needs to grow up he's the one who didn't listen to what he's told." "MOM HE'S 7 WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HE CAN'T DO MY CHORES BESIDES YOU HIT HIM WITH A GLASS." (Why do I seem to bring things like these up into my stories I just realized that.) "Shut up Rin go clean him up then fix his mistakes he's going to your dad's lousy father's later." Suna sighed of relief. "Ok for how long and do you want me to go with him?" Their mom looked at him. "No you can take him over then come back after your chores. He'll be there for like a month or so maybe I'll send him there for a few years..." Suna looked at his mom "What?" The mom just looked  back. "That sounds good pack his clothes he's staying with your grandpa for 2-5 years." Suna just nodded realizing he can still visit him and it was better for Kageyama. Or so he thought...

"S-She slapped me again but I don't know why." Suna nodded telling kageyama to sit down as he headed downstairs. "Mom what was that about Tobio didn't do anything." His mom threw a paper at him. " He brought home a fucking D again said he was to busy with volleyball then tried to walk off. Teach him stuff or whatever he needs to bring his grades up before I send him to your aunt's or something." Suna nodded and walked back upstairs.  "Uhm I guess just bring your grades up and she'll be happy or something..." 

"Grandpa why doesn't mama love me?" The kids grandfather looked at Kageyama. "Well bud your mom's rude sometimes but she does love you she just has a hard time to show it.  Until then your gonna stay with me." He cherished and remembered that moment for years. Up until the one moment that broke his heart forever then it was something he always tried forgetting, erasing it from his mind, anything to get rid of a moment he used to cherish and love. 

"Tobio I promise I'll always watch over you tell Rintaro I love him and remember I love you my amazing Grandson please don't cry over me just remember the amazing memories we have and please spend time with Rintaro. I'm sorry this has to happen." *BEEEEEEEEEPPPPP*  That was the moment that broke him forever.  All that could be heard in the hospital room of ________ Kageyama was sobs and sobs from his 14 year old grandson he raised for 10 years, who he cherished and treated well for 10 years. 

He had to tell Suna wait he was going back home that year anyways he could just not say anything they wouldn't know since they haven't visited in 2 years like they promised. Kageyama was left alone for a month before he went back to his mother's house. 

"Hey uhm Tobio you ok dude you look different?" Suna tried so hard to communicate with his brother so did his mother but she gave up. Suna wondered what happened for years but he never knew until the first time Kageyama actually let him in his room. He saw pictures of Kageyama and his grandfather but confused and why his brother never visited him anymore so what else could he do but ask. "Hey uh Kageyama why don't you visit grandpa anymore?" Kageyama looked at him blankly. "Oh he died a month before I came back." He said as he turned around and got back to whatever he was doing. Suna just stood there in shock with tears running down his face.

"If your gonna cry get out stop getting tears on my floor Suna." All he could manage to do was leave the room in shock of his little brother calling him his different last name and the death of his grandfather which he realized he hadn't seen for years. It's to late now though he's long gone by now. 

"What's wrong with you." Their mom asked as Suna came down and sat on the sofa beside her. "Tobio said grandpa died a month before he came back... that's why he's been so distant and and he called me Suna."  Their mom looked shocked. "Why weren't we informed sooner. I should've gotten a call and he should've told us."

( sorry I'm to lazy to write more for this chapter I have a short attention span and it's late here. I hope you enjoyed I do have more planned though and sorry for the mistakes I'll probably read it tomorrow over and fix any easy mistakes I see like spelling)