I'm serious are you ok(part 2)

"Why weren't we informed sooner. I should've gotten a call and he should've told us." Suna looked at his mother. "I- I don't know mom I don't know."  They looked at each other as they soon saw Kageyama come downstairs.

(Sorry you might be wondering how in this story Suna and Kageyama are brothers when they went to different schools and have different last names. Simple In this story Kageyama lived with his grandfather until 13 his grandfather was his dad's dad and he finished middle school than lived with his uncle in high school while Suna took his mom's name {He liked it better with his first name since his parents were divorced he just took his mom's instead of Rintaro Kageyama.} while Kageyama wanted his dad's since they were closer before his dad died. {The dad lived with Kageyama and his grandfather but left the country for another job in America but couldn't take the kids.} Anyways so Kageyama was enrolled at Karasuno while Suna went to his high school. { Suna's is my favorite team but I can't spell it and I'm lazy so.})

"What are you guys so gloomy about." Kageyama says calmly as he goes to the kitchen grabbing a cold onigiri from the fridge before sitting on the other couch. "What do you mean what are we so gloomy about we just found out your grandfather died after 2 years of him being dead why didn't you tell us sooner or why didn't a call from hospital." Suna and their mom both just looked at Kageyama as he shrugged slightly. "Cause I told the doctor not to tell you why does it matter anyways he wasn't even your dad. Besides you guys didn't visit when I was there if you did or tried to visit lately you would've known sooner."

"She knows I have dyslexia it's not like I can magically get better at English and math in college it's hard. The only reason I'm taking those classes is because I need to get better at English to write lyrics better and math is essential with it for some reason. She should be glad I have good grades in my other classes." Suna looked at him. "Dude all the rest of your classes are some music class." Kageyama shrugged. "It's what I'm good at why does it matter besides my English is getting better tell her to fuck off about the math shit." Osamu was the next to stare. "You realize she's not gonna listen to him about that right. You literally have a C in  English and a D in math. I would study more or get a tutor Toby." Kageyama just nodded at his words. "People suck though to much work and I'm famous they would try and get autographs or some shit instead of teaching me Osa." Osamu nodded.

"Understandable but my point still stands famous or not your shit at math man." Suna just stared at his fiance and brother talking. He loved to know they got along. "Tobio listen to Samu get a tutor or something. You could get Yamaguchi to tutor you he's good at math and English isn't he?" Kageyama sighed. "Yea but I'd be distracted you know how I am around him." "Meh I guess but still you should get him to tutor you." 

"Tobio you need a tutor bud." 5 year old Kageyama  shook his head and crossed his arms. "No I don't want one." His mom looked at him.  "You need a tutor." He shook his head again. She was getting frustrated already. All she could try to do was convince her dyslexic son to get a tutor. The poor woman with horrible anger issues and a dyslexic 5 year old with worse anger issues fighting over a tutor or special help at least.

"Your getting a fuckin tutor and that's that kid. "NO I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID TUTOR!" His mom sighed knowing she isn't going to win but still wanting to try. "Rintaro convince your stupid brother to get a tutor before I slap him." Rintaro stared at her and walked over to kageyama crouching down to get on his level. "Buddy you need a tutor or a special teacher to help with your dyslexia its pretty bad bud your in kindergarten and can't read your words. Your teacher wants to help you so does mom so just try for Rin ok?" Kageyama looked at him frustrated but nodded anyways.

"Fine jerk I'll try but if I don't like it I won't any longer." Rintaro nodded. "Ok buddy just try first."

(Ok I know what you might be thinking Kageyama doesn't have dyslexia. In this story he does ok. He basically has dyslexia and his mom is getting frustrated about it because his teacher is worried since he can't read and spell almost all his spelling words { we had these when I was around that age idk if you did basically it's words you read off a list for a while and practice in and out of school then take a test on the words it starts out easier and the older you get the harder the words get until middle school where it stopped.} and he always gets all his tests wrong with spelling stuff. He also sucks at math because his brain just doesn't understand it and he struggles with that as well.)

" I guess I could but I also don't want to bother him y'know." Osamu nodded. "I understand but it's needed y'know. What happened to the specalist for that at the college you could also just get them." "Oh she was a creep." He said plainly as if nothing was wrong with the sentence and then he walked to his room. Rin looked at Osamu waiting for him to process the word but got bored of waiting for it and he walked away leaving his fiance alone confused. 

-Pm's Yamaguchi and Kageyama-

Kageyama-

Tadashi what should I wear later?

Yamaguchi-

Oh anything you want just not pajama's.

Oh ok also Rin wanted me to ask

you something later but it's 

stupid like him and 'Samu

Don't call your brother and best 

friend stupid Tobio.

He's not my best friend he's just one

of them and besides the question

they have is a stupid one and their stupid 

for coming up with it at all

Ok sure but what's the question

They want to know if you can

tutor me in math and English or just 

one of those

Oh I probably can I guess but

I can't be sure for a few days

is that ok tobio?

Yea I guess doesn't really matter 

to me I can just fail them or something

Go get ready we're meeting up soon

Fine bossy

-Out of pms Timeskip to the boba tea place/ where ever else I said-

"Tobio are you ok. You look kinda off." Yamaguchi was just curious since a certain boy was very focused on something he was thinking. "Hm yea I'm fine Tadashi." Yamaguchi looked at him unsure of the answer. "Are you sure your ok?"