Who's the new drummer?

{}means on the phone

-Hinata pov-

"Yamaguchi who's the new drummer?" I was confused because in our band we had 5 members me(guitar/ backup singer), Tsukishima(drummer), Kageyama(guitar/backup singer), Yamaguchi( MainSinger/guitar/backup singer), Yachi( singer {usually backup but not always}/ other instruments we might need). That was it and we weren't really friends with any other people in our grade who knew or wanted to play drums so who?

"Kenma." I looked at him. "Really Kenma knows how to play the drums?" Kenma nodded while playing his game.  "KENMA THAT'S SO COOL!!" Kenma looked confused "Is it?" I nodded. "Well at least now we can all trust each other in the band." I nodded at what Yamaguchi said. "Oh shoot I have to go sorry guys me and my lovely fiance have a date today!" Kenma looked at me shocked "When did you get engaged to him?" Yamaguchi looked shocked as well "You were dating someone and now engaged??" I nodded "Me and Oikawa have been dating since the end of our first year Yamaguchi I thought I told you but anyways he asked me to marry him last week look at my fancy ring!" Kenma looked and nodded not very surprised anymore since I just told him about the engagement. "It looks cool I guess not surprising though Tooru always goes all out for you even if this isn't all out since he probably got other stuff and still has to pay wedding and honeymoon expenses." I nodded at what Kenma said. 

I then got a call from someone before even looking at the number I answered just to hear the voice of who we were talking about. 

{Love where are you I'm at our house waiting for you but you aren't even here.} 

"Sorry Tooru I had to go beat up some cheaters I should be there soon I was about to leave Kenma's."

 {Oh ok- Wait cheaters? Who's cheating on anybody and why are you at Kenma-chan's?}

 "Kuroo and Tsukishima cheated on Kenma and Yamaguchi so I beat them up a bit and calmed these 2 down but I'm about to drive home so I have to go ok." 

{Ok love see you when you get here and tell Kenma-chan and freckles I feel bad for them.} 

"Will do bye babe"

 {Bye shorty}

"Tooru said he feels bad for you guys but I have to go now bye." I hugged Kenma and left.