This is the end my friend

-We're back in the future years later sorry I lost motivation for the story so this will probably be the last chapter not that any of you that are actually reading care- 

-Hinata pov-

"It'll be ok Kageyama just say I do ok?" He nodded and that's when the music started. Not normal bride walking down the isle music but our first song ever written for our band it played as soon to be Kageyama Tadashi walked down the isle in his white suit. "He's so handsome." Kageyama started to tear up as his soon to be husband walked down the aisle. "He is he really is I'm so proud of you." Kageyama smiled as Kenma handed Tadashi to him. The said the vows and all was left was the big words.

"Kageyama Tobio do you take Yamaguchi Tadashi to be your husband through sickness and health for richer... (Idk the rest and google didn't help it isn't exactly like this though idk.)" 

"I do" "Yamaguchi Tadashi do you take Kageyama Tobio to be your husband through sickness and health for richer...."

"I do" "I PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND HUSBAND YOU MAY NOW KISS!" 

(Now I know it isn't legal in Japan for same sex marriage just please ignore it for the paragraph and a half or whatever sorry it's short hope you enjoyed.)

- third person-

"This my friend the one I loved, Kageyama my wonderful friend this..." Kindaichi spoke and with that- "this is the end..."- no-one had ever gotten the chance to speak with him again.