†hê gïrl ߥ †hê §êå

When I was little my mother told me this story about a girl that was always in the sea.Long time ago a girl named Mary was a young when her younger brother went missing.Mary told him if he ever gets lost look for the sea the place we always will find each other.Mary was fears that her brother sold his soul to the devil.Mary keeps having dreams of her brother taking to the devil when she is the dream she hear her brother but can not see them.She told her village about this but they called her mad.Mad is another word for saying your crazy.As Mary got older she started to see her brother in his old room he loved to play with his toy.As Mary was looking at the view at the sea she saw something moving in the sea.Mary saw her brother screaming her name and asking her for help.Mary was happy to see that her brother is alive,as he went back to her house.Mary heard footsteps the footsteps came,closer and closer.Mary brother told her in a low voice I'm back,your nightmares.Mary started to run until she went by the sea,she saw her brother body by the sea.Mary said that-s not him that one that went to my house is not him,no it can't be.Sister I want to plays toy with me? The voice went more low.Mary saw other souls of innocent souls that were lore into death hands.Come play with Mary! You can't hide forever the voice said as it was holding a knife with blood into it.Death killed Mary but Mary ghost still their by sea waiting for her brother to come back.The house you can still hear her brother giggles.The villagers looking for her all they found was one her brother toys with blood on it.The village's never found her body or her brother body.The village's still hears Mary voice from her house and her brother running across the grass back and forth.Don't ever go to Mary house their still death by their or the innocent souls that you can hear crying.One villager said they saw Mary but with no eyes Her clothes with blood on it she still waiting for her brother.Waiting,waiting until the next victim come to Mary house.