F̶o̶o̶l̶ s̶o̶ w̶e̶l̶l̶

Every since my little sister was kidnapped my parents were never the same.Mom still go's to her room and lays there.I can still hear her laugh I miss her so much.My dad and mom always quiet when it comes talk about my sister.I can still hear my sister running around the backyard giggling.My death wish is to be in the past where I belong not in the present.When my parents love me and my younger sister running giggling with me.Actually having fun forever until I realize that this is the real reality.It fake  something people can't face because they want to pretending everything is like it used to.School again I'm so not ready for school I can't even make any friends anymore.I'm just not the same person I was before.What funny is that I will never forgive myself for anything that happened to my little sister.I just so tired of everything,everyone being nice to acting like they care they don't.A girl name ruby was found died in a bench with the words that say I'm tired of everything-I'm broken nothing can fix that.Also we have found a paper that says I wish to be in the place I belong which is not here.Your death wish is granted you shall be with your sister in heaven but when you get reborn you shall know what happened to your little sister.I agree and before I know I was died I saw my body pale as villain,but yet I still didn't feel fixed I still broken.When mom and dad weren't at my grave,I was surprised they had a man that had my sister body my parents give the guy money.Everything is unfolding but not as I expected,my parents were acting like they were sad about her death.I very disappointing to my parents,my self for being in the dark so long.That I was fool by my own parents.When my little sister came up to me she said they fooled you didn't they? Sad isn't it?