The odd one

When sour boy and the obsessed girl got wedding,it was going fine.Sandy and sour boy got a baby boy but this boy was different it had white horns black hair which was strange.The husband was yelling at Sandy he assuming that she cheated on him with a another man.Sandy name the boy Devon but she treated him like a other kid not different.Devon father was always at work never home his mother was getting deeply depressed.When his dad was home,they were both yelling at each other,until he left to go the bar.Mother would always be crying over that,which I got really tired of this.The thing is I can see people depressing life or future my mother usual told me it fine with her not with dad would always ignore me.My mom took me to auntie house I told mom that she would be having a miscarriage.When I told auntie about it she didn't believe me.I also told mom that her husband in with a another woman,mom told me no more,just let it happened.The day came were auntie had a miscarriage auntie told mom that she went in her house saw her husband make out with a another woman not surprised.The day came for my parents to have a divorce which I was happy cause my mom doesn't have to suffer any more.I trying cheer her up,it eventually work she sign me up for school.Boring though I was smarter then other kid so smart that the principal took me one grades up.I didn't have any friends which is fine with me cause who would like to listen to me? I feel better that father is not here cause mom doesn't suffer anymore with home going to the bar or getting drunk.I trying telling mother that not all people are bad some are good.I was so bored at school that I started to see dad everywhere which scared me a lot.I didn't tell mother about this cause she Will want to see him again.Then she will begging him to stay again,hurting her blood lots of blood in the ground.Every-time I would see dad he would be showing things I saw that once had happiness but it died now.In my head I would hear Devon come here.Devon you are a disappoint to me.Those kids are still here ms. your kids weren't even kidnapped there were killed by the one you thought were innocent,he killed them.The lady face turned white when she said your lying right I trust him a lot.The loyalists one have dark secret.How did you know my kids died? I can see a secret even from your face.Devon never got bullied if they do scare him he will tell the something that they prefer not to here.Everyday Devon saw Random people death,he couldn't sleep a lot.School again he accidentally hit a teen he saw his dark secret.Should he be honest or act mean to him?