The Doll on the store

Mom look a doll she beautiful can you buy it please mom? How much will that doll cost? No you can never touch that doll it a mad doll it wouldn't hesitate to ruined any thing you love.My daughter wants it give it to me or give me a price I don't care about it back story! 5 dollars.Ok their your five dollars you jerk! I loving family that I will never see,happy I told them they don't care.She had black hair with a light red dress she had make on.I shall call you Eva.Hey,little girl I love when people play with me.Who said that?Your my toy I own you now no escape little girl.Hmm-this girl loves that dog,I giving her a surprise.I love screaming of a child scared.Mom I'm back from school.Hi honey can you check of cherry your dog.Ok I will I'm going to the backyard I will be back.Mom? I found this strange present it like the weight of cherry? Open it? Ok mom.She slowly toke the ribbon off of the present.Mom it cherry! No?No! Who did this? Why! Oh-! Cherry! The little girl starts to crying I love the the sound of someone killed some thing that she loved! Wait-? Their a note-it says Eva,I warned you I killed something you loved enjoy the present.It can't be? The girl saw Eva with blood on her dress her smiling.why! I hate you Eva! She started to hit the doll.Stop stop! Mom Eva killed cherry!Sweetheart she a doll not a person.Then what this?Oh the red in her dress.I try giving her a new color look.I didn't have enough paint for her.Mom she killed cherry! No-she didn't-! She a doll! She killed- Shut it! I don't hear your things.Mom-? Hahaha hi it me Eva do you want to play?What did you do to my mom? I killed her she was dead since you walk into the house.Where is her body?Gone... Why are you doing this? I'm doing this because I love seeing girls like you scared,sobbing like a baby that has no mother I love it.I'm going to call the police! Aww-sweetheart they won't believe you.I'm the mother who everyone listen to your just the daughter that has no friends.How did you know—?I know everything I read you like a book.What are you go to do with me? I have a favor give the doll back to the store and wait for the next girl to come.If you do that I will bring back your mother and cherry.You can do that?Yes I can.She did what she said.Eva knew she would do anything for her mom and cherry her dog.Good girl.This is going to be a fun girl.