Am I dreaming or is this reality?

M̶o̶m̶ I̶'m̶ t̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ y̶o̶u̶ I̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ following m̶e̶? I̶t̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ sweetie.b̶u̶t̶ m̶o̶m̶- G̶o̶o̶d̶ n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ sweetie.I suppose I'm just seeing things? Aww~ your all alone~ what can you do? *Gets a flashlight puts it on* You can't leave the flashlight forever? Yes I can I'm just imagine? No your not-i am real- very real! *Rans to the living room flash the flashlight in the place that she hears the voice in.You can't run forever soon you will be tired soon~ I will never give up.She runs as fast as she can.Don't you remember what really happened to your mother? The high voice says as it fades slowly.She is dead no longer alive! The high voice says as the shadow looks at the little girl.No she can't be-she alive? You imagine things we are try to help you? No you are trying to get rid of me! Please trust us we are trying to help you understand that your parents are dead.There alive not dead! Listen to me- No you listen to me yesterday we were playing outside in the park! That was a year ago.No no-No-No! You are crazy not me! Not- Me! Lily do you hear me it your grandma.Grandma that's you? Yes accept your parents are dead you were in denial.They can't be yesterday we were in the park playing with my toys.I'm being honest with you darling that was a year ago.They dead in car accident you were in the back of car you didn't got hurt but you were denial.But I was talking to them? No you were seeing things.Hello is this lily? *mumbles* She still a Alive? Yes she is breathing still- she is-Is she fully awake right? Well she high a bit-Sweet your grandma died.No I just heard her voice? Right? Your the only one that survived the crash.But what about my little sister? Sadly we are doing the best we can she breathing but we don't know how long? Take me in her room please? We can put her next to you? Yes please I miss her.Wait- that not her right? The bed show a baby but with red eyes glowing? Are you seeing this she has red glowing eyes? No I see normal eyes nothing strange.Can you keep the light on? No I'm going to give you a flashlight just in case.I found you~ what are you going to do now? There's no one here? Help! Help? No one can hear you~ Help! Do you hear anything? Umm- No let check on her- Are you ok lily? Yes I'm feel way better now.As the doctor left Lily slowly smiling as the doctor left.Hahah! Hahaha! Fools! Fools!