₱Ⱡ₳Ɏ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₥Ɇ

Play wit-h m-e.Mom someone keeps saying they wanna play with me mom.Ugh cherry it nothing now go back to you room now! But mom- No more saying that go to your room! Yes Mom as cherry went to her room.What if l follow the voice.It coming from the wall.Cherry stated to press the wall,then a hidden room appeared.Hello-any one there cherry said as she accidentally slip into the hidden room.Ahhhhhh-! Cherry stop sliding,it very dark here- cherry said as she remember she has a flashlight in her pocket.Cherry turn on the flashlight and saw a Grave that says misfortune candy.Come play with me-the voice started to get lower,and lower again.A little girl appears out of no where.Come play with my friend.Fine,fine let's play-cherry said as she follows the little girl into the darkness.Umm-where you go-cherry start to touch anything nearby.Cherry stop she touch something tall that wasn't the little girl.Your-not her who-o are you?Hahah-you left me here dying slowly your mother is a liar to you and every one.W-hat do mean I don't know you cherry said as she look at the died little girl.Your father never died from a heart attack,he died from something else that takes care of you every day.M-y mother,no it can't be no,no no! Y-ou need to run fast or you will be the next- Oww look who l found-again hahah.Mom-this is not true right you didn't killed dad right? The little died girl disappeared cherry started to hear crying kids watching cherry.Honey l would never,kill your father l would never.Cherry mother stabbed her daughter the knife she killed with the other kids.Haha you kids haven't learned anything right? You can still hear the kids screaming or crying in the basement.The killer still hasn't been found yet but the monster could be right bye you.Search for her next victim watching you slowly gains trust on your mother or father,then mystery death next.After that another missing kid that still crying in that house that everyone trust that monster.