-T̷h̷e̷ n̷e̷w̷ k̷i̷d̷-

*Gasp* Look at the house so beautiful.New house means more friends as the wife look at her son that hate his mother including his father to.I hate this new house my mother acts happily,but me l hate it.The house look creepy that's good-so mother doesn't says this is a bright house.Right when l went to the house,I heard a kids voice that sound happily about someone buying this house.I heard a I voice that said the people in those other house are hiding something,big.I would ride my bike I see people look out the window watching me,like something gonna happened to me.Ehh-whatever let's go to school to make mother happy.I would sometimes see ghost that haven't moved on yet that are broken.Like scar in a toxic way,a sad way that eats you in the inside.How do l know this,well my mom is always yell at each other,in fact turning sour.There not the happiest family I hope it will be.Sour boy- only wants love from his family but gets a sour life the voice said as it found the sour kid.W-ho are you? Haha I been watching you Tom for a long time- I'm your little watcher.No-no I can't believe that your lying right? It me-that girl that was never played with that was bully because not one noticed me.Until you start to talk to me I Madly love you.How long have you been watching me- 2 years as the girl started to bite his neck slowly.Sour boy started to mourning a lot that the girl start to bite more of his neck.Ahhhhh~ ummm~ your so sweet like your clothes.No more miss-I'm already sweating a lot.I better go to school- as he started to ride his bike again but faster .He look back finally she stop following me.He started to go back to his street fast as he can.But he saw not the house he saw before but house were now died .What- this can't be true this house were new right? How dare you leave me sour boy? Sour boy started to run as fast as he can.You can't keep running sour boy,you will get tried eventually.Got to find a house that I can run away from the crazy lady.Sour boy found a house that was died but will be a go way out from the crazy lady.When sour stop to look around he found ghost everywhere that were all broken people.They all look at him and said your next to her list- Act like you love her get to her heart then after broke her heart with pieces.The ghost left all of them.One- two three ready or not here I come ~ I'm here miss. Oww my sour boy would you stay with me forever.Yes I never leave you matter what.Sour boy finally got what he wanted,someone to love him not in a good way in a toxic way.Never wish for something that you want cause it will be twisted in a way or two.