₥₳Đ ฿ɆⱠⱠ₳

Can you tell the story about ₥₳Đ bella mother please-? Lisa this is story that l cannot explained or else she-will come once again-Lisa mother said.Please mother-wasn't she you friend or probably a lover Lisa told her mom.Bella was not always mad she was once a kind person that cared for her family her mother explained to her as she sat down at a chair.But- the next day she was different like something happened to her-or something happened to her life Lisa example to Lisa.Bella told me that her family was abusing her she show me her legs that were bloody.I refused to believe called her mad cause her parents are nice right?So l decided to go to Bella house,I was shocked by what I saw.I asked my friends if they seen sally,They told me who sally?I went pale that I asked them sally was our friend.My friends said they saw me talking to no one except my self.I remember the house sally said she lived in.The house sally was empty all the time I gone mad hadn't I ? Bella l miss you- the voice started getting low.Sally start running towards the voice.When she finally found bella.It wasn't her it was death that was calling her.Bella never existed she was a hallucination she was no one but yourself.Sally started to run was as she can by death cornered her.Who are you-? Sally said as death got his sharp axe out.I'm everyone you don't have a family,or friends or a pet.You gone mad haha! Death killed sally.Will didn't really killed her she went to a special hospital.We never heard anything about her again.sally mother said that she not mad anymore she feels better.Sally are you feeling better?Yes I am mother let's go to school.Sally-kill your mother death said as sally got a knife from the kitchen.Haha mother l'm not sally l'm death told me everything- sally said as she killed her mother.Bella gone mad as say she needs to go to a special hospital the doctor said to Bella and her mother.Haha sally here- Bella said as she got token away from her mother.Sally is here she always watching Bella said as she keep on laughing.