Boy who ran though the hotel

What are you doing here? Raven slowly trying to walk towards the dead little boy.The was scared he ran off to a hotel room.Who that boy? How can I say this I don't think you should be look around that room.Why? That room is forbidden from anyone.That sounds strange why would that keep a room forbidden? Probably it something privately between the own of the hotel.We should get some sleep I very tired.Your right we should go to sleep.We are going to talk about that boy tomorrow.Yeah.Good night.When raven woke up at the morning she heard knocks from outside of the door.Yeah? Good morning raven.Why did you put your hair up? My parents are here I have to look clean for them.Those are your parents? Raven look at a women that had long curly black hair she was wearing a long dress as she was wearing makeup.The man besides her had dark brown hair had a business suit on he hair was done well.There was a little boy beside them he was probably around six or five.He had a strip long sleeve shirt and pants connected to it.I got to hide.Why? My parents don't like see me because they think I'm a bad influence for my little brother.That not true though.They don't care.Well you want to seek to get some cigarettes? Wait first I have to talk to my parents then we will get the cigarettes.ok.Raven friend slowly walk towards the rich people.You look very good henry,but I don't want you to see your younger brother I'm very disappointed at your grades at school.I don't want your little brother to follow your feet steps.Yes mother.See you next year cut your hair you look like a poor person.Yes mother.Bye.Raven slowly walking towards henry.What happened? They are disappointed at me cause of my grades.Let's get some cigarettes you need to relax.Yes your right let me get some change.Raven look at henry stuff.You have a nice room.You think? I wanted a small room not a large room.You did? Yeah I did.Raven and henry slowly walk to the drugstore as he was look around.Do you feel more relaxed henry? Yeah thanks raven.Any time my friend we all have struggles.Now let's talk about the boy we saw last night.I never seen him around this hotel.He seems like he been there a long time.how do you know? New dead people light around them are light yellow,dead people who have dead a long time ago light are light brown.That true he looks like he doesn't harm people.He looks like he just like to ran or play around the hotel.Let's head to the library.Let's go first we have to start smoking the library lady doesn't like smoking.Ooh ok.Henry smashing his cigarette raven does the same.I have a question why did that little boy ran away from us.It was like he was scared of something.He probably has something happened in his past.That right? We would like to have the newspaper of 1960's? The library women gets out of her sit as she bring them a large newspaper from the 1960's.Their you go.Let's Carrie half of the newspaper.Ok.Both of them Carrie the newspaper as they walk to the nearest table.Hmm? A lot of these newspapers are terrible accident that happened nearby my old neighborhood.Yeah and what worst it that this is only half of the newspapers.Found on it about the hotel we live at.Jewels mother adopted a little boy.He looks just like the one we saw.The little boy was very sick,since he couldn't go outside jewels mother made his own room with toys.Why did jewels mother adopted this boy where his mother? I think his mother left him at that hotel because he was very sick.yeah that's sounds right.He was only 5 years old when he dead.Jewels mother made a funeral right next to his room he play at.That's very sad.But why would he still be at the hotel? He probably has unfinished business.We will talk about this tonight,we got to go to school.Ooh yeah.Let's head back to the hotel.Do you wanna walk together? Sure I have no one else to talk to.When raven and Henry were done with school they went back to the hotel.Tonight we have to get up during the night meet me by my room.Ok see you tonight.When it came to the night raven slowly open the door,as she quietly walk towards Henry room.She knocks softly,Henry accidentally falls in top on raven.Raven looks at her he attempts to kiss her.What are you doing? Raven looks at him as he look at her.Ooh sorry raven I got distracted.yeah raven softly touch her hair as she puts her arm back at the flashlight she got from the drugstore.Let's go.The little boy rans he has a toy truck as he looks at raven.Why are you here Lou? Why are you following me? We want to know why are you still here? Do you have a last request? Yes I do.What is it.I wanted you to tell my adopted mother she need to know I love her I wish for her to please move on.That what I request? What happened to your biological mother? H-er? She left me because I was to sick to be her child.Would you like us to tell her tomorrow morning? Yes I need to go to heaven it been a long time since I seen my younger siblings.You have young siblings? Yes but they die very young they were to sick.My mom couldn't handle losing another child so she left me at that hotel knowing that she won't ever see me again.That's very sad.Yes it is.I will do what you request if you promise to never be here again.I agree to your promise.We better head to sleep.Yeah see you at the morning.When it came to the morning.Raven walk towards the owner's of the hotel.Mamá scan I talk to you.I'm listening.Lou wanted us to telling you he will be alright he will be with his siblings.He wishes for you to please move on don't hold grief for his death.He loves you regardless of what happened.Thanks so much that's all I need from him.Live your life miss don't hold regrets you have to forgive your self.Thanks raven.Your welcome mamá that was Lou last request.