The doll on the store pt 2

I found things strange that,my mother would never do.My mother keep calling by my name she never calls me by my name.Another thing is that when ever she brush my hair she starts to cry.I ask her why she cry she doesn't respond,she just acts like she fine.You are not my mother,aren't you?No I'm am not i am sorry.Then who are you? Let me tell you my story.I had a daughter name Annie,she had light brown hair her eyes were like ember's.I remember tomorrow was Annie birthday I was already looking at store.I found the best gift for her a doll that orange hair I name her Mary.I ask the person who had the doll if their anything I need to know.The old man nod he head.I left the store,I pick up Annie from school then I told her if she excited for her birthday.Annie was so excited for her birthday that she can't wait for gift that she hug me like she knew something.The day came for her birthday,I heard Mary talk to me saying that she would take something that meant so much to me.When I give Annie her gift for her birthday,she loved it so much I was so proud of my little girl.Annie told me she was going to sleep.When I came to check on her,when I came to her room I saw a box the shape of her body I open it.I scream in horror,then i start sobbing.Mary said I told you so.she told me I can have a second with a girl.She told me to act like a care mother,I change into the little girl mother.Knowing that my daughter is dead,I can't go back to the thing I wanted to be.Mary also told me that my daughter will not come back she says I can't bring people from the dead,but I can give them hope.That what they need someone to talk to care for.Mary killed your daughter do you have any regret?No I don't I miss my Annie.Wait the doll said she will bring my dog back cherry.Why didn't she?She didn't because if you really want you dog back she will make you do your dirty work.It better if you be happy with what you got.The people who have nothing,they have to family no cares,no one give him money for him to eat.That so sadly who is that man.He was my ex-husband.He cheated on me with a women who loves spreading rumors about me.The divorce came Annie was only 5 when that I happened.I made a decision to not see her father.Her father choose a women over her family.I never forgive him ever.I told Annie that her father died in a battle for our town.I couldn't tell her the truth she was to young to know about the truth about her father.Poor Annie I didn't have time to tell the truth about her father.Her father got fired from his job.His girlfriend left him,for another man.Her father was now the homeless man.Some people hate him,another people were discuss by him.I had to get a job soon if I didn't I don't want to end up being like her father.It so hard being a single mother having a job,pick up my daughter putting a smile for my little girl.But I doing this for her.