The devil girl

A girl with red eyes her dad says she has rose eyes.He saying you are beautiful don't ever hide that.And sadly the next day her father died from cancer.Her mom blame it on her that her father died because of her.Age 6 when her father died a girl with black hair red eyes like roses.She only had one friend her name was Sophie care about her friend so much that they were her family.Her mother wouldn't care about her she would sometimes leave her in the cold weather.Her mother was always drunk she have never seen her stop drinking she didn't care.She didn't care about her health she was depressed.Her father named her only daughter rose after him saying that her eyes are like flowers that are rose.When Sophie parents sign rose up for school rose was so happy.When she came to Sophie house she had bruises from the kids that bully.Her for her red eyes they called her a devil with those red eyes people will always call her the devil.Sophie was very worried because rose always came with bruises sometimes in her face on her arm,legs.Sophie parents were very upset.They talk to the teacher they didn't care about ever.The bully parents didn't care about their kids giving bruises to rose.The parents said she is the devil she has to be hate her eyes has the devil in it.Rose got tired of her bully she was 16 when she ran away.She put her red eyes out with a knife blood she hated the pain.But she was free from the bully the abuse from the bully's.Her mother stop drinking she was looking for rose she asked Sophie parents didn't know.Rose mom was worried she ask everyone in her town they didn't know.they report her was missing.The town has slowly forgotten about rose.Rose was happy even if she was blind she didn't got bully for her eyes.Rose got married to a a man she was happy,She had two kids.One boy and one girl.Sophie found rose.She crying because rose was blind she ask her why did you remove your eyes.She told Sophie she got tired of being bullied for her eyes.Rose mom saying sorry for not being their for her when she need her.Rose forgive her mom.Rose told Sophie and her parents if she wanted to talk to her kids.Rose ask if she can see them to she said yes you can see them.Her boy name is River and her daughter name was faith she had beautiful green eyes like Mother Nature.