𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂7:00 𝒑𝒎𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
7:00 𝒑𝒎
𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_____________________

"I wanna see it." Von said looking at Kentrell who was sitting between Durk's legs, slouched a little so his head was laying on the blond's chest.

"Don't see why 'cause it sure as hell don't wanna see yo ass." Kentrell responded which made Durk stifle a laugh, slipping his arm around Kentrell's waist.

"So ma' gets to see fat ma yet I can't?" Von asked, mugging his two boyfriends in front of him.

"Sure do, fat ma pretty as hell too." Durk answered back a small smirk on his face as he watched Von kiss his teeth.

"You doin' a nigga so wrong lil folks." Von said looking at Kentrell with a hurt expression on his face.

"Durk wasn't even supposed to know I had a pussy. I was tryna' hide it from his ass." Kentrell replied rolling his eyes at Von, who was looking at him as if he took away his favorite toy.

"Then how did he find out?" Von asked, leaning his back on the wooden chair. His hurt expression disappearing from his face, only leaving confusion.

"Pa slipped on soap, busted his ass wit' his legs wide open. Almost thought he was givin' a nigga a present fa' a minute." Durk said making Kentrell lightly elbow his arm.

"Mane stop playin'!" Kentrell replied in a annoyed tone, sucking his teeth as he crossed his legs over one another.

"Yo shit was so wet pa, damn glistening in the light n' shit. I coulda' swore I was in heaven." Durk spoke again which led to Kentrell letting out a sigh before saying.

"That new weed Lontrell let you smoke got you trippin'."

"Now a nigga gotta see dat shit lil folks." Von said scooting his chair in front of Kentrell, using his hands to uncross Kentrell's legs and spreading them over his thighs.

He looked at Kentrell who's hazel eyes stared right back at him. As much as Von wanted to see Kentrell's pussy, he wasn't gonna force or add pressure on him.

"Can I take yo pants off folks?" Von asked Kentrell who gave a small smile, nodding his head.

"Go ahead n' see it daddy." Kentrell said keeping his gaze on Von, watching as the male licked his lips.

Durk chuckled a bit, making Von turn his head towards him, they didn't have to say anything to each other for both of them to tell what the other was thinking.

Durk moved Kentrell from in between his legs, picking up the male and placing him on his stomach, raising up his hand before striking Kentrell's ass, watching as it jiggled a bit.

He heard Kentrell let out a soft moan, watching as the man started to chew on his bottom lip, the smaller gazed up at him with a pleading look in his eyes.