𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂2:09 𝒑𝒎𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗____________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
2:09 𝒑𝒎
𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
____________________

Von looked down at the male on the ground, Tyquian was all bloody and discolored. Purple bruises formed on his skin, his eyes were half-lidded, as he waited for death to consume him.

Tyquian felt so weak, so tired, and so empty. Yet a small part of him was rejoicing, his plan was going just how he wanted it to go.

It was going smoothly and so perfectly.

"I-Is dat all you g-got big bruh?" Tyquian choked out, his dark brown eyes traveling towards Von. His body felt as if he had sunk deep into the ground, he didn't have the energy to fight and even if he did, he wouldn't have attempted.

No it wasn't because of fear of the four men but something deeper than that.

Von gazed down at him, usually niggas he was gonna kill looked scared which Tyquian had did in the beginning. Now it looked as if he accepted his fate and was ready for this exact moment.

"This nigga just keeps talking." Lontrell grumbled out before stomping on the man's ribs, making sure to break one of the bones as he did. The pain flooded throughout Ty's whole body as he finally closed his eyes.

Tyquian felt his lungs fill up with blood as his breath shortened less and less. He was gonna die to his opps the same way his lover did.

He's been hurting for years, trying to move on from the pain. Yet he didn't get anywhere no matter how hard he tried. He was stuck in a dark room with no exit, the memories, and his own dreams would taunt him each and every night.

The blood that was covered in his hands held the man he loved. Tears poured out of his eyes as he tried to stop the bleeding but it was too late. Their home was shot up by an unknown shooter, the bullets flew through the window and hit his lover's side.

He woke up to rounds of shooting coming from outside, cries of agony ringed through both of his ears making him sit up and turn on the lamp that was by the two sitting on the black dresser. The lamp's light brightens up the room making Ty have to blink a few times before taking in the image before him.

His lover was wincing in soreness, his eyebrows were furrowed, as his face scrunched up in discomfort. The white sheets were soaked with a pool of crimson red liquid that leaked from the man's side.

"Baby k-keep breathing, w-we gon be okay." Tyquian said, his voice shaking and cracking with each word. He tried not to panic as his heart was pounding through his chest a mile a minute, his breathing became more and more unstable.

Tyquian grabbed a shirt that laid nearby, pressing it against the man's wound trying to slow down the bleeding. He heard a painful groan escape his lover's lips, making him respond with little "Sorries." or "I love yous.".