𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂11:25 𝒑𝒎𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
11:25 𝒑𝒎
𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
________________

The bed creaked as the smaller felt hands caressing around his body. His own palms were placed on the black and white silk sheets, tugging on them.

Two pillar white candles sat on either side of the dressers, burning in the room, their wax dripping down onto the glass pillar plate beneath them. The Honeysuckle scent fills the air as the orange-red flame melted its wicks.

Lights were dimmed, the bedroom door was shut, clothes were thrown messily on the floor, heat overflowed the room, as music softly played in the back.

The smaller spreads his legs out a bit wider as his body shudders in delight. He feels the blond's fingers trace down to his hips, prints leaving a hot sensation on his melanin skin.

Dark lustful eyes roamed around both of his lover's bodies as he watched the scene unfold. Kentrell sat on Durk's face, who was laying on his back, licking his pussy.

Kentrell moans softly as he feels the man's tongue swirl around his clit. His hole clenched around nothing, waiting in hope to be filled.

His breath hitched as the blond went down to his wanting opening. Small amounts of liquids were already coming out of him because of his arousal.

Durk hums as he feels the warm juices hit his tongue, loving the addicting taste.

The smaller began to lightly bounce himself on Durk's tongue that gingerly pushed inside of him. His head tilts back, his eyes shut as a pleasing exhale leaves his lips.

New retwisted dreads brush gently against his cheek while his mouth falls open. Enjoying the way the blond's tongue presses against his warm walls as he thrust slowly in and out of him.

He subconsciously rolls his hips to the tempo of a song playing, getting lost in pure bliss the man underneath him was giving.

"F-Fuck." Kentrell whispers out, his hands moving from the sheets to his own body. Palms trailing up from his thighs to his chest, both hands lay on his hard brown nipples.

Twisting, pinching, and pulling the hard buds between his fingertips. He feels light peppering kisses being placed on his shoulder for a moment before the sensation is gone.

Von leans back from the smaller, going back to sitting on his knees. He opens Durk's legs up with his hands, he bends down placing kisses on his inner thighs. He then starts suck on his thighs.

"Von." He hears his name being mumbled out softly from his lover. Von appreciates Durk for everything, always being by his side, riding for him, and believing in him when no one else did.

Their bond was strong, they were dedicated in their relationship and compassionate with each other. Von has done so many things for the blond that Durk couldn't thank him enough for. He loves Von and all the memories they've shared, and will continue making.