𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂2:23 𝒑𝒎𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
2:23 𝒑𝒎
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
____________________

Tyquian was by himself, chilling at the Rec Yard. Ever since he disbanded himself from 4KT things weren't the same. He was more alone in B block, not really having protection or friends like he used to.

He felt like he was going against everybody. Every person in prison he felt some type of rage toward them. He was still mad at Ben and he sure as hell wasn't fucking with OTF.

Tyquian thought about the words Durk said. Maybe if he stopped Tim from killing Von's brother the war that both gangs fought on for ten years would have never started.

In some part he was responsible for this shit, he remembered Ben protecting him from some OTF members when they tried to come for his neck. The members had assumed he was involved with killing Von's brother.

Tyquian couldn't really hate Ben they both had a deep bond, which he thought would last for a long time. Yet what he thought was wrong, and now he was alone for thinking that stupid shit.

After all the bullshit that has happened to him he still wanted to get back at Von and Durk he just needed an idea on how to hurt them.

"Aye yo Ty I heard dem OTF niggas say somethin'." Fredo said coming over to the shorter male who was sitting on the bench.

"Whatcha' hear big bruh?" Ty questioned back, dabbing up Fredo who sat down next to him.

Fredo and him have been getting along quite well recently. They wouldn't call each other friends but associates. Fredo was the only nigga Ty would talk to after leaving 4KT since Fredo wasn't in a gang.

"Seem like Durk n' Von got a bitch." Fredo answered back, a chuckle coming from his lips. Remembering overhearing the conversation Lontrell and Dominique had in the cafeteria.

"Ain't they ass in a relationship?" Ty questioned, looking around the Yard to see Durk and Von playing basketball with some of 4KT members. That quickly brought a disgusted look on his face.

The smile and laughs they had on their faces made him upset. They acting as if they haven't been beefing with each other for the past ten years.

"They gang say they fuck 'round wit' other inmates from time ta' time. So his ass could be they hoe fa' real." Fredo responded chewing on piece of gum he put in his mouths few minutes ago.

"Then ion give a fuck 'bout they hoe big bruh." Tyquian said letting out a disappointing sigh. The hell was talking to they hoe supposed to do for him.

"Why not that bitch probably know sum shit 'bout them. It could help yo ass wit' yo plan." Fredo says placing his right ankle on his left knee.