𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂9:00 𝒂𝒎𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗_____________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
9:00 𝒂𝒎
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_____________________

The sunlight was bright, beaming through the window, it was quiet in the cell, all that could be heard was the small creeks the bed would made.

The smaller male was cuddled with the blond. His head resting on Durk's chest as the blond wrapped an arm around Kentrell, pulling his naked body closer to his.

Von had gotten down from his bunk, he was sitting on the wooden chair with a paper and pencil in his hand. He had just finished writing down his song he called "Down Me.".

It featured his boyfriend Durk on there. They both were upcoming known rappers in the outside world. They had a fan base, did tours, as well as collaborations with other artists.

Their fans knew about Durk's and Von's relationship, they were surprisingly supportive which made the two happy. Of course there were a few who didn't like what they had yet, it didn't bother them.

The two have been through thick and thin with each other. They refused to let people who they didn't know dictate their relationship. They love, care, and would do anything for each other.

"Whatcha' thinkin' bout baby?" He heard a gentle yet raspy voice say, he looked over to see Durk who was just now waking up.

He watched as his lover let out a small groan as he stretched. His arms went over his head, eyes were closed, as he arched his back off the bed a little before relaxing back down.

The blond opened his eyes again, turning his gaze toward Von. His arms landed by him as he shifted to lay on his side so he could get a better view of Von.

"Us ma." Von replied to the blond, a small smile showing on his face. Durk raised an eyebrow out of curiosity once he heard Von's words.

"What 'bout us?" The blond questions.

"How you so good fa' a nigga. We stuck by each other's side fa' years ma. Close friends ta' where we are now." Von spoke turning around to place the pencil and paper on the table behind him before looking back at Durk.

"We were friends fa' two years then started datin' fa' four." Durk replied letting out a small chuckle as he thought of the memories they shared.

Von and Durk met back in Chicago, the two found each other through friends. Once they met, they talked for a bit and found out a lot about each other off of one conversation.

After they had their first talk, they weren't able to stay away from each other. They were by each other's side constantly, where ever Von would go Durk would follow and vise versa.

Soon they found out they loved writing music and that's when their bond really grew. To hanging out as friends in the studio together , to occasionally flirting from time to time.