𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂12:43 𝒑𝒎𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
12:43 𝒑𝒎
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
___________________

The alarms ringed loudly as another body was dropped. Police were rushing outside to try and stop the massacre the two unknown gangs were bringing.

Crimson blood pools stained the once green grass, as multiple lifeless or badly injured bodies were surrounding them.

Guns and tasers were being pulled out, as the police let out gun shots making some of the inmates instantly drop down.

Kentrell looked on from the glass window, luckily the two people he loved were not down there. Yet they weren't with him and he craved their presence at the moment.

The image in front of him broke his heart, as some of the inmates who weren't even apart of either gang lost their lives. Their bodies were being dragged away by paramedics who tried to save them but it was no use.

Kentrell couldn't help but imagine his lovers down there, struggling to breathe, blood oozing from their bodies, as all they can feel is pain as they fought to stay alive.

This broke Kentrell inside, as he realized this was the consequences of being in a gang. He would do anything to make sure this didn't happen to his lovers.

Kentrell loved hard and he knew that. Once he loved you, you didn't have to question his loyalty toward you. He would ride, slide, and die for his lover anytime, as long as they promised they would do the same.

Kentrell blinked a couple of times as he noticed his vision started to become blurry. He didn't even realize the small trail of tears that ran down his face.

His hands quickly wiped them but only more started to fall. This was the first time in three months that he started to cry.

A broken sob escaped his lips, as he quickly covered his mouth. He turned away from the window where agonizing screams were still heard, alarms still rang, dead bodies were being dragged, as others kept fighting.

God he wished Von and Durk were with him but, he didn't even know where they were. All he wanted to do was hold both of them in his arms.

Kentrell tried to get himself together, taking in a deep breath before exhaling one at a time. He was going to be okay. He had to stay strong, he shouldn't allow himself to break down this easily.

"Folks?"

A familiar voice was heard, Kentrell head instantly whipped around, once his hazel eyes met Von's brown ones more tears rushed down his face. He couldn't stop them as much as he attempted to.

Kentrell's body felt weak as he watched Von step closer to him. He wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck once he was close to him.

Von put his hands gently around the sobbing male. He knew the male needed him at this moment, him and Durk have been busy these past couple of days to where they couldn't even see Kentrell as much as they wanted to.