𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂3:45 𝒑𝒎𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗____________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
3:45 𝒑𝒎
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
____________________

There was an obvious tension in the air as both gangs stood tall, watching each other's movements carefully. Their muscles were tense, different emotions were shown on their face as they met eye to eye.

They weren't allowed to fight each other, if they did their leaders would give them series of consequences that neither gang member felt like facing.

"I still can't believe we doin' dis." Dominique muttered annoyed, he had an urge to fight the niggas in front of him for everything they caused him to go through. Yet he controlled his impulses since it would only make matters worse.

They wouldn't get anywhere fighting each other especially since both gangs came out here to solve their long going issue.

While it surprised some of the members that their leaders would actually try to make a compromise. Most of them were happy that this shit could finally be over after fighting an exhausting battle with the other gang for ten straight years.

They were happy for a couple of reasons either that being for someone they loved, who they wanted to see again, or just to have some sort of peace without looking over their shoulder 24/7.

They would gladly take it.

While a few others on the opposite hand thought otherwise, saying it wasn't worth trying to solve the problem after all the bodies that have been dropped.

Yet the members stood by loyalty. Without their leaders who have helped them all this way, most of them would be dead. So they shut most of their complaints trying to see this in a better light.

"It can't be too bad Dominique you should be happy they're actually talkin' too each other, instead of havin' the risk of another close friend of ours die." Taurus replied letting out a small sigh, crossing his arms over his chest, leaning most of his weight to his right leg than left.

"Ion really see the problem wit it as long as they both say the right thing. We shouldn't even be beefin' wit em niggas." Bryson said agreeing with Taurus.

"Aight just don't expect me to get buddy buddy wit' em niggas. Beef or not I ain't tryna get close." Dominique replied putting his hands into his pocket.

"You ain't got to, we ain't gon' even see em a lot unless they sneak into A block." Taurus answered back, leaning his head on Dominique's shoulder.

Dominique gazed around until his eyes landed on Von who had Durk by his side as they came out the steel door. The 4KT leader had just came out not too long ago, so no one was considered late.