𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂11:59 𝒂𝒎𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
11:59 𝒂𝒎
𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
___________________

Rays of sunlight made its attempt to seep into the bedroom. Most of its light was blocked by the white ripple curtains on the window. Cool air blew out of the vents on the ceiling, making a low steady humming sound. Shuffles of the sheets could be heard in the back as the smaller changes his position once more.

Kentrell laid on his side, black dreads spread out against the soft pillow, the white and black comforter was up to his shoulders covering up his figure. A low painful groan slipped from his lips, the sharp ache filled his lower abdomen and back. His eyes squeezed shut, eyebrows lowered, upper lip was parted from his bottom one, as all he could make was a grimace look.

His hand travels down to the sore spot, massaging the area gently in hope that the discomfort would ease up. Exhaustion runs throughout him, each day that passed it became more difficult for him to stay awake. Yet this week was different as he began to have mild cramping, which prevented him from getting any type of rest that his body was so desperately craving for.

He was in the house alone as his two lovers had to prepare for the shows that they had tonight. Durk would be performing on the westside of Atlanta and Von northside. Both men knew about the irritation the smaller felt, they did their best to make him comfortable before they had to leave and Kentrell appreciated it.

Hazel eyes open, the smaller lets out a deep exhale as he reaches beside him to grab his phone that was already unlocked. He goes to his call, then contacts, before pressing a caller's name. He held the phone up to his ear listening to it ring, then pick up.

"Wassup Trell?" He hears Jahseh's voice through the phone. Words couldn't describe how much he missed the shorter male by his side. Of course they would see each other some days out the week when neither were involved in other activities but it wasn't the same.

"Say, you busy right now?" He asks, wincing a little as he uses his other hand to push himself to sit up. He moves his legs over the edge of the bed, his feet planted on the carpet.

"No I'm not, you good bro?" The blue haired male asks holding deep concern in his tone, hearing the little unpleasant grunts his friend would make on the other end of the phone.

"I'm hurtin' mane. Been havin' cramps 'round my body n' been so tired. Remember it's been happenin' fa a while." Kentrell answers back, he shook his leg a bit not wanting the numbness he felt to stay.

Jahseh hums recalling the conversation Kentrell and him had Sunday when he came over to the taller male's house. They talked about the new sharp twinge of pain Kentrell felt and how he had been so drowsy.