Part 1

People are clapping their hands as the bride and groom walk in. The spotlight shines on them. I stand at the corner, staring the crowd in this big hall. They are smiling, they are blessing that newlywed. The bride is beautiful. So handsome the groom is.

And here I am, stand ugly. I lift up the veil as they pass by me to the priest. I close my eyes when that gorgeous groom smiles so bright at his lovely bride.

Indeed, I am crying inside. Indeed, I am hurting like hell. The one to be held hand by him should be me. The one to answer "Yes, I do" should be me.

As soon as they wear each other a ring, I leave the church. I leave the him behind. I leave our promise behind that white building. The promise, we did few years ago.

It would be accomplished if something hadn't happened to me. Still, I remember a soft whispering of him when he knelt in front of me and said "Marry me"

I stop at the fountain and stare down the pure water. The pale grey garment covers my face is being pulled down. A drop of tear swims in that small wave.

And the liquids increase with the full view of the stitches and scratches on my face. I mouth palm, getting my fate.

"I'm sorry.. Taekwoon.. I'm sorry. I'm not beautiful anymore.."

"I cannot be your most beautiful bride in the world for you to be proud of anymore.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed the part 1. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. Thank you. Happy reading :))

And please excuse my English and language.