Part 11

That evening I send Didi to the hospital. I almost get another heart attack when doctor said he has been given a medicine that pauses his brain's function. It's like a poison which slowly kills his useful cells. Also that small box is a liquid that breakdowns his voice box. In short, someone plans to kill him. No, it's like they want to take the advantages from him. Taekwoon is the heir of the no.1 food production group in this country. I've heard he talked about the insider in the top management system. But I didn't think it can be this far.

What worries me the most is Taekwoon can not remember everything now. It takes time to heal his condition. But I won't take time sending those bad people to jail. They have to pay the deed they sowed.

I disguise Taekwoon back to a silly Didi and keep him in a basement with a hidden camera.

"Stay here, my boy. The game will be over tonight." I buss his forehead and cover him the sheet.

"Don't talk to them like you do to me. Stay mum and just sleep. Goodnight." I smile at him for the last time then leave the room.

I sneak in Hyeri's study and hide in the veranda. And there is a camera in my hand with a voice recorder under her table. I scoff when that just-see-a-ghost face walks in with her daddy, uncle Lee, the step-son of my grandfather.

She bites her fingers like an idiot with her reddish eyes roll twenty times a second.

"Appa(Daddy)!! There is a ghost in this house!! That b*tch!! I s-se-see the ghastly look of her dead body by the window. S-sh-she comes here almost every night! I-it's a year anniversary of her d-d-death.

Her face and b-body c-c-co-cover with bl-bl-blood and b-br-broken glass!! Sh-sh-she whi-whines scarily. Her face and hand are full of stitches and scars.. A-and-and the blood just rolls down. Her reddish eyes glare at me with revenge. She pro-promises to take m-me with her. Appa!! I'm so afraid! Let's stop this!! I don't want to live in this house anymore. Let's stop our plan!!" Kneeling, Hyeri shakes uncle Lee's knees and cries her lung out.

"Are you crazy!! There is no ghost in this world!! That girl died in a car accident and her corpse was found in the sea. There is no way she can find her way back home!!"

"B-bu-but she lived here, her spirit will too stay here! You haven't been haunted by her, you'll never experienced that horrible feeling. I still remember her bloody eyes. Godddd!! I will leave this house today!!" Hyeri screams and runs to the door. Anyway, her father gets her back and shakes her to get up.

"Calm down, Hyeri! We almost get the group, the company! Don't be stupid! We've come this far! You did the plastic surgery to have the same face like her. And that guy, Jung Taekwoon, don't you love him? You have everything now!! You've accomplished most of your dreams now." I stop the record and clutch the branches and slide down the tree. It's true that I had an accident. But I didn't drive alone that time. My friend, my best friend was dying for my name. And they both have to pay for it! I will give all the files to the cops tomorrow.

I hide myself by the window of Didi's room when the clock's hand reaches number eleven. As I expect, a tall figure walks in with a syringe. He lets out an evil smirk, reaching the bed.

"How're you doing, my boy? Haven't met for a week, eh?" I see Didi sits up and grabs the scissors.

"Jujuju! Ain't you afraid of this thing? Isn't this thing slice your back and thighs? You seemed to like the king kong gift I sent to you. Gosh, shouldn't have healed you the wound." That jerk chuckles evilly and smacks Didi's arm till the scissors lie on the floor.

"Oh uh, you wanna kill me? Don't you know me?" I mouth palm as soon as that fake guy pulls out a flesh-like rubber. Goshhh!! This guy wears a mask all this time? Yet, his real face just passes me away.

Kim Tae Il. My ex. And best friend at the moment.

"Huh, you jerk! Getting a president chair without any hard work and snatch Haniel from me! Don't you know it hurts like hell just being her friend? Huh, but now she is by my side! And now I have everything. I'll send you to hell. No, you have to suffer much more pain first." Tae il scoffs and brings out a familiar black thi―GUN!!

"Come to think of it, my dreams are all accomplished. So you should not hang around here anymore. Goodbye, Didi." I gasp as he lets go his hand from the barrel and fires the gun.

-PANGGGGGG-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*��QQ��