Part 6

I leave the hospital's door spiritlessly as if I am walking on the cloud. I gave doctor Didi's medicine to investigate. Coz Didi begins to act like a kid after the meal. And under my stalking he will fall asleep few seconds after having the pills. And will be back with his three-years-old script. I clutch my hand bag, recalling doctor's speech. He told me to deny giving Didi the pills this period coz there is no specific description of the pills. And he asked me to bring Didi here. But how can I?

"Sorry" I quickly bow, accidentally crash someone's shoulder.

"So annoying!" I chin up with that rude sentence and immediately shut my jaw, seeing that face clearly. Taekwoon! What's he doing here?

That tall figure is so suspicious with his hurried look. I bet he doesn't recognize me, his maid. I follow that broad back and find him enters in one room. I wait and hide myself behind the pillar when he finally comes out. I look at the black bag in his hand curiously. What's it?

I quick get my head concealed when the door suddenly opens.

"Wait! Tae i-Taekwoon! You forget the pills!" I squint when a young man in a white coat gives Taekwoon a blue box. As I remember, it's the thing I find in his library and the injection he gives Didi every night.

Today is the curious day I've ever gotten through. I come home and decide to be Didi's exclusive maid. I am responsible for everything about him. Meanwhile, it gives me time to spy on Hyeri. Coz Didi's bedroom shares the same floor with them. I have to gather the evidence and make her pay me all the bills.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

-CRASHHHHHHHHH-

I quickly run upstairs, so do other maids. Hyeri or Haniel is screaming so hard and throws everything around her away. She cries like a baby and cuddles herself to the corner. I smirk, spotting a black box fills with worms and cockroaches lying in front of her room.

"AHHHHHH!!!! WHO DID THIS!!?? WHOOO?? IT'S YOU RIGHT, DIDI!! YOU LOVE PLAYING WITH THE DIRTY SOIL!!" Hyeri yells and throws a dead vase on Didi who scoops the worms in. I immediately pull him next to me and the vase flies downstairs instead. No, it is crashing Taekwoon's forehead who just climbs up.

"What's the problem―Ouchhhh"

I stroke that blackie head of a sleeping person, resting on my laps as usual. I scan around when the room is so hot until Didi goes sweaty. I fan him and stare down my watch when the time is up.

As that accident happened, Hyeri cried at Taekwoon not to let Didi stays at the same area with them. Taekwoon refused at first but ended up accepting when Hyeri cried like a flood until she collapsed. And they leave Didi in this small basement. I've never known the guy I adore to the moon is this cruel. He abandons his brother for a girl.

I sneak in the house as the clock's hand reaches number twelve. The weak orange light from the ceiling helps my sight sense. I hide behind the wall's corner when Taekwoon walks out of his room and heads to his study.

"Ashh, so annoying!!" He rubs the bandage on his temple and walks in the room. I creep in the study as soon as Taekwoon holds the syringe with him and climbs downstairs. I look at that broad back as he leaves in the darkness of the basement's path.

Having done getting a tiny bottle from that blue box, I sneak in Hyeri's room. She's sleeping like a log. I bring out pieces of broken glasses and lie them on the floor next to her bed. Taekwoon will never see them if he doesn't feel hot and wants to open the window.

I take out the red magic pen and fake blood then draw on that pale forearm. I leave few blood-drop strokes on her palm, back hand, elbow and of course her beautiful of all face.

I beam with the finished sentence on her forearm.

―Let's check the bill―