Part 10

"Oppa, chin up! Or the razor blade will scratch you!" I sigh when this finally-met boyfriend is almost living in my chest. Gosh, am I right or wrong letting my babies be a hostage? He is not afraid of the blade things anymore! Coz he is now my full-time volunteer helping me reduces the chance of breast cancer... Gosh, I've never known the aloof and quiet-like-a-tomb guy is this scary. I release a deep sigh with that evil chuckle and the brightest smile in his eyes.

"Oppa, tell me! When we're dating, with those calm eyes what're you thinking inside?"

"Eatttt huahuahuahua" I slap that pinkish lip lightly when he laughs like a wicked actor in the movie and kisses my lip.

"Sweeet"

"You fake gentleman!! I've been dating a pervert, huh?"

Finishing the shaving time around ten minutes (but is ten centuries to me), I dress my top back and walk us to the bathroom.

"Fudge you, Taekwoon!!" I smack those rude fingers non-stop when they again running on my bra.

I apply the facial foam on my palm then rub Taekwoon's face gently. Done massaging, I splash him the water.

"So fresh, right? You gain weight hehe" I turn Taekwoon to the mirror and poke that chubby cheek happily. He again blinks his eyes innocently and leans on my cheek, following my pose. The sink is supporting our elbows. I beam, spotting my three-year-old kid is eyeing me through the mirror.

"Haniel.."

"Hmm??"

"Sweeeeet"

"Nope! Though you are sweet and I am sweet, we need to clean ourselves! My body is full of your dribble!" I push that bare face away and give him the toothpaste-on brush. We stand ahead the sink and brush our teeth. Again, a disaster comes when he splashes me on face. And the water war takes place in this bathroom. Back then, Taekwoon never did this with me. He would not get up until nine in the morning if I visited his apartment at the weekend. He would just hide himself in the room, finishing his work.

Eh, or I'd better grab this chance and tick the wish-lists he 100% refused me in the past? Since he's just a three-year-old kid at the moment. Not bad! Muahahahahaha you're gonna be dead meat in my hand, Jung Taekwoon.

"Didi!" I call a tall guy who is staring his face crazily in front of the big mirror. I jump to his back and hug his neck.

"Wanna go out with me?"

"........."

"There'll be sweets.."

"Sweeeetttt?"

"You jerk―yeah, sweets! Waittttt! Not now! When we come back, you can have the sweets from me the whole night!" I smack that need-to-cut finger and grab him to the closet.

"Let's transforms first~~" I wear him a t-shirt, coat― since he easily catches a cold and a long black scarf. As we finish the dress, I spin us in front of the mirror.

"Goshhh, my babe is so handsome *squeal*" I stand on my toe, wearing him a black sunglasses and arrange the scarf to conceal his face a little bit.

"Let's go, my boo~" I hook his arm and we silently leave the fence. I hail a taxi since Taekwoon shivers so bad.

"Don't be afraid. They're good people. The uncle is sending us to a happy land~" I pet that rigid shoulder and pull him to lean on me. And here comes a disaster, we have to pass by the crowd streets to reach the playground.

I bite my lip when the nearby guy already gasps weakly with his hands cuddle his head in fear. His body is trembling like a motor. I drag him to a quiet bench and let him face me.

"Oppa, calm down. Let's fight this together. Those men don't harm you. You have to overcome this. I want to show you many fantastic things today. I want to travel us everywhere today. On top of it, I want to hold your hand and lean on your shoulder." I cuddle his cheeks and pull him closer till our breath blow on one another.

"Can the sweets from me bring you courage? Can a girlfriend like me bring your old self back? Take a rest.. You've been working hard, protecting me these years, Taekwoon. Can I be your knight this time?" I rub those pale cheeks softly and buss his lip.

"You can lean on me. I'm here by your side. You can fall on me. No need to be afraid. You will not break. I want to protect you. I want to cuddle you in my arms and be your umbrella, defend you from the bad things."

"............"

"If you are afraid.. Just close your eyes, grab my hand and follow me."

"............"

"You can try, oppa!" I wave my hand ahead him. Taekwoon stays quiet for few minutes before grips my fingers. I beam as he closes his eyes and stands up.

"Obedient boy! Noona(older sister) will foster you and give lots of sweets." I chuckle and get closer to him. Anyway, the warmth from his wide palm is so good.

I startle when that big hand grabs my waist next to his body and cuddles my shoulder. I almost live in his stomach. Smiling, I hug that strong waist and lean on his wide chest.

"Remember your lovely princess yet?"

"Haniel.. Park Haniel.."

I stroke that full lip with a weak beam.

"Sooner.. They will pay back the loans..with higher interests.."

EAEY�����ߕ