Part 7

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Feeding Didi the porridge, I wipe off his corner lip. The house again turns into chaos with that scare-the-lion yell. The maids immediately climb upstairs with a broom and dustpan.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS NO JOKEEEEE!! WHO THE HELL DID THIS!!!!???" I scoff when the same old sentence reaches the air for this whole week. I can imagine Hyeri is pulling her hair like a wicked actress on the tv and stomps her feet to the hell with that warm greeting.

"Don't go, Didi! You'll get injured!" I pull that strong wrist back as he stands up and eyes to the first floor.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe this!! We have a psycho sneaks in the house!" I glint Jen through my eye tail when she comes back with that memorable gift. She is holding a box which consists blood and broken glasses lying there happily. I bet Hyeri is so happy and excited to the max with this warm up.

"I can't live like this!! I can't!!" Hyeri is walking back and forth the living room with her big brown eyes jump out. She looks thin and like a psycho before receiving the treatment. Her jaw is rigid and her fists are being clenched all the time. She rolls her eyes to the left and right and up and down.

"I have to get father!! I have to bring father here!! And now!!" She murmurs but it is too loud at the moment.

"Master Park is in the State, Haniel." Madame Seo interrupts and tries to calm her down.

"I mean uncle Lee!!" Hyeri screams at her which makes auntie shock to death coz the true Haniel will not be this rude. Hyeri bites her fingers and scans around her in fear.

"Take the glass away!! TAKE ALL THE GLASSY THINGS AWAY!!" She again barks the maids which rush them to follow the command.

"It is you or not, did this!! I KNOW IT IS YOU!! You take back the revenge for I scared you with those body guards, huh?" Out of nowhere, Hyeri dashes into Didi, drinking his milk and shakes his body until he gets choked.

"Jelly, bring Didi away! Let him stay with you in the maid house until Master Jung comes back from Japan." Madame Seo and other maids grab Hyeri away as she is now slapping Didi face. She is so crazy. I pet Didi's arm who is hiding behind my back scarily and quick vanish us from this house.

"WHERE'RE YOU GOING!!?? YOU CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE!! ASHHHHH!!! LEAVE ME!! I HAVE TO KILL THAT JERK!! YOU WANT TO GET FIRED!! I SAID SET ME FREE!!"

I walk Didi to the maid house, getting the first aid box then head to my private house.

"Didi, are you hurt? Any other place she smacked you? I'm sorry for not standing beside you that time." I scan Didi from top to toe and lift up the sleeve when a scratch is seen.

"Goshh!! She's such an evil!!" I exclaim when a row of red liquid rolls down his forearm. I quick finish the bandage and clean his wrist.

"Ah..ack..Ahhh" I chin up when Didi smacks the floor and wiggles to get away from me. My eyebrows untie with his dreadful look. I immediately hide the scissors and search my pocket for the sweets. Damn, there is none. Normally, I distract Didi with those chocolate candies. His phobia over blade things is exactly true. Last time, he hit me so hard on my back as I cut the gauze from his wrists.

"Gosh, what should I do?" I stare up and down Didi's face and his wrist. Sighing, I bite my lip. Emm.. Wait.. Isn't it something he calls sweet last time?

"Didi.." I grab his face closer. My heart almost jump out. It races as if someone feeds me a drum.

He is a patient.. He is a patient.. He is a kid.. His age is three.. I keep murmuring to myself these sentences. Afterwards, hold back the scissors behind my back. I pull Didi's chin to focus on my face. And he follows it perfectly. I close my eyes when our lips collide and cut the gauze in a second.

Again, a weird feeling dashes into my head. A feel of craving and secureness. I should not think of Taekwoon this much. I pull him away and finish my task.

Around eleven close to the midnight, I leave the sleeping Didi to the main house. But when I come back, Didi isn't there.

"Didi" I call his name with my heart race in fear. I search the whole house. In the closet where he loves to hide. Still, there is no shadow of him. Gosh, where's he been? It's dark out there. I decide to leave the house, expecting Didi will walk to the garden.

To my surprise, there is a broad back under the Sakura tree. The moonlight makes him shines like a diamond. He is leaning over the tree.

"Didi, what're you doing here?" I poke his shoulder and are surprised when that tall figure just falls on my body. Oh my, how can he fall sleep here? It takes me half and hour to get him in. He eats a lot.

I throw the wig away and lie on the floor next to his bed. Gosh, my heart almost stops function. I should lock this kid in the house next time.

Just then, a weak cry releases. And the bed just shakes like an earthquake.

"D-don't!! Do-don't!! G-g-go--go awa-a-a-awayyyyyyyhyyyyyyy!!!" I instantly get up and jump on that tsunami bed. Didi is kicking the air and fisting the wind. He rolls around like a circle of the clock.

"Didi, calm down." I pull him in my arms with a light tap on his back. That husky voice again whines. He doesn't stop smacking which hurt my stomach so bad.

"Do-do-don't!! L-leave me!! D-do-don't g-get-g-get closer!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scowl as Didi's word is so clear. He seems not to be a mute from birth.

"Didi, my good kid. Don't cry. You are safe in my hand. Jelly is here! Nope― Park Haniel" I shake that tall figure lightly and whisper in his ear. His eyes still close. I bet he is having a nightmare.

"Ha-Haniel.."

"Yes, Haniel. But call me Jelly for a short time."

"Je-jelly" That husky voice just mumbles the name. I sigh as the hurricane fades away. I hug him tight and sing him a song when that big figure remain trembles.

"Haniel will help you cure this illness! My Didi has to be healed!"

"Ha..Haa..haniel.."