Part 4

"Auntie, have Didi been to a hospital?" Been curious with Taekwoon's visit at Didi's room every night, I decide to ask madame Seo. I've watched him for a week. And when I ask the maids, they say he just gives Didi's injection. It's weird coz Didi does have medicine after the meal. The thing is I've never seen a doctor here or Didi is sent to the hospital these two months.

"No, he's afraid of a man. Didi will run away and scream crazily, seeing many guys. I remember last time, he got faint when Haniel brought the bodyguards here. Only master Jung that he is okay with." I be back to my work. Still, the suspicion never erases from my head.

"Hey, you!" I startle with the presence of Taekwoon in Didi's room in this early morning. He is scowling and holding a tray. He's never been this bad mood. Though Taekwoon is a quiet chick, he has never shown up this face. I feel he is not the Taekwoon I've known days by days.

"Yes, sir."

"Who bring these razor and scissors?"

"It's me, sir. I want to shave Didi's bread and cut his hair. He'll be more comfortable and―"

"WHO ASK YOU TO DO SO?! Don't you know Didi is afraid of blade!? LEAVE HIM ALONE OR YOU WILL LEAVE THIS HOUSE!" I jump with that loud yell.

"I-I-I-am sorry, sir. I am a new maid here." I lower my face when Taekwoon shares me a death glare.

"Be careful next time, you newbie!"

"What's wrong, oppa? Why so loud here?" My lip being bitten when Hyeri or Haniel―she fakes my face and name― arrives here. She hooks Taekwoon's arm and looks through the room. I walk to Didi sitting there before we have eye contact. I hate that face of her now.

"Nothing. Let's leave to the company. The announcement of a new president is approaching. We have many things to prepare."

"N-n-ne. Let's go." I scoff. Although I don't face her, I can sense how trembling she is. She can fake everything but not my fingerprint. She can get Taekwoon but not the will my mother left me. She can have a life as a princess but not forever. I was dead in their eyes and sooner the secret reveals.

"What's the matter, Didi?" My eyebrows tie with the severe jerk of him. His hands and feet smack the floor. Later, rolls himself to the corner. He cries, he screams but there is no voice out.

"DIDI!!" I yell when he grabs the scissors and cut his wrist in a minute. But what surprise me to death is that word.

"HELPPP!!"

Didi can talk?? I stare at that unconscious body in terror. The voice is soft but I could hear it. That husky voice I have never forgotten.

>