Part 3

"Didi, don't just play. Let's eat." I take a robot away from those big hands. Didi stomps his feet and shakes my arm to give him back. He can't speak. Madame Seo told me few weeks ago. Indeed, he has a mental breakdown and his brain stops its function. It's sad coz he cannot go outside nor attend school and work like other people.

And I am in charge of his babysitter. I'm glad since Taekwoon often stops by Didi's room. But it hurts like hell, knowing he is now someone else's husband. Still, this is not why I am here.

"Didi, where're you going?" I get up when that hairy guy leaves the room. I don't feel right when the maids treat him like a psycho. Though his brain doesn't work, it doesn't mean he can't listen and receive a nice treatment. As for this, I love to talk to him and read him the books. I don't believe Didi gets this disease since his birth.

I frown when there is no sight of that tall guy. I am left in the hallway.

"Haniel.." I pause my steps with that husky voice and follow the call along the way.

"Haniel.." I cry when the name is so clear. My feet stop by a pale pink wooden door, their bedroom. The door is slightly opened and a soft orange light escapes the room to this hallway. The tears roll down my cheek when that pinkish lip is bussing that cousin of mine.

"I am so glad to have you Haniel, my princess." I mouth palm when he strips off her dress and leaves to the right side. I cry louder―in my head of course when a soft happy moan releases from the room. And I end up leaning over the wall, whining. I cry while they're having a happy time together.

"Didi?" I chin up with a light tap on my shoulder. With his innocent smile, Didi gets something from his back.

"Ah, you've been running to the garden?" I wipe off my face, receiving a red rose from him. We then be back to his room. As soon as the door closes, I cannot hold myself anymore. I sit down and just cry my lung out. It hurts, seeing the guy I loves is with other girl. She steals everything from me.

Out of nowhere, a warm air surrounds me. I slowly open my eyes and release a weak smile when Didi is hugging me. He wipes off my tear which makes me cry even louder. I dash into that wide chest and hug him tightly.

"What should I do, Didi? He loves someone else.." To my surprise, that wide chest of Didi is so secure. I feel home as if I've been living there all the time.

I close the nighttime story book and lift a black head on my laps to his pillow. Didi already reaches his dreamland and my job is done.

I shut the door and the library to my room.

"Jelly, get me a hot milk."

"Yes, sir" I bow at my father and climb down stairs. There is a lump in my throat when father recalls the childhood memories of mine as I do him a massage.

"Hahaha I can not believe it. She was just a kid yesterday and now she gets married. My girl is growing up." I quietly wipe off my face when father rubs his teary eyes. I cannot delay it, I have to be fast. I will not let you get all my power and wealth, Hyeri.

"Have a nice dream, Didi." I immediately hide myself behind the bar, spotting that broad back. I forgot the rose in Didi's room and don't expect Taekwoon to be here at this hour. In his hand, there is a small syringe. He grabs Didi's arm and applies the soak cotton then injects that bare forearm.

I've never seen him smirks this evil. I rub my eyes when Taekwoon takes Didi's thumb to seal on a document. What is he doing?

Ch||(G��=<�i