Part 5

Something is wrong. Someone is messing things up. These are the sentences banging in my head ever since Taekwoon fetched Didi back home after the operation. He didn't let Didi stays there. He said Didi will get scared. His illness will be in a severe condition.

Since then Didi does not talk and typically be back to his old self, a kid. No matter how hard I tries, I cannot hear that husky voice.

I shut the door of Hyeri's room, done placing that box and smirk when no one is here.

"Didi!" I walk to a tall guy sitting on the swing. He is watching the sunset. He claps his hands when I push him upward.

"How's your wound? Let me see." We then return to his room. On the way back to the main house, Didi lets go my hand and runs to the left, a small path. There are big trees and shrub which conceal people's eyes. No one knows a mini house was built there. It is my private house. My safe and quiet place I often hung around in the past. Back then only Taekwoon came here. How can Didi find it out?

Sighing, I scan the whole house and the bittersweet memories dash in. I stare the table under a Sakura tree which he taught me the high school lessons. I cry as the floor I am standing is a place he knelt down and wore me a ring.

Marry me. The word I have never forgotten.

Be my princess and we'll build up our sweet castle. I chin up, watching the roof and the tears rush out.

"You wanna get in, Didi?" I wipe off my face and turn to that hairy guy. He is striking the closed door. I then type the passcode and the door slowly opens up.

I leave Didi running around and walk to the bookshelf at the corner. I search for a dairy of us and rest my butt on the sofa. Suddenly, Didi jumps on the couch and drops his head on my laps. I laugh, getting his confusion. He thinks I'm going to read him a bedtime story.

"It's not yet a nighttime. Anyway, I'll read you a story. Sorry before hand since it isn't written by a famous author." I comb that long black silk and beam when he looks at me innocently. I find myself weird too for the fearlessness I have toward Didi. Those mussy bread and hairy head don't scare me at all. Perhaps, it's because he is a patient that gives me no danger. I feel pity him more than get scared of him. He has no one in this house. The maids are getting sick of him. They hate his troublesomeness. He is a burden to them.

"Alright, can we start now? *cough cough cough* the story has got pictures in too!" I open the diary and stand it in front of Didi.

"Once upon a time, there is a cheerful princess. She's beautiful. She's rich. She has everything but not love. The queen passed away and the king is busy with his country's business. And here comes a prince. He is the best in all of thing. He is every woman's sweet dream. An accident brings them to meet up. They fight, they bicker. But at last the prince confesses his love to her. He promises to marry her. He promises to be with her..." A tear drops on Didi's eyelid. I quick wipe it off.

"And he does.. But it is a dark magic of a witch. The witch interrupts their relationship and transforms to be a princess. The prince who doesn't know the plan marrys her and they live happily ever after."

"She's dead. The princess is dead. And it comes to the end. Sound nah, right?" I reply when Didi pokes a lady with a sunshine smile in the last page. I close the book and sit him up.

"Let's get back. I'll clean your wound―what?" My eyebrow touches the sky when Didi snatches the diary and flips to some pages. He rolls his eyes in pleasance as he finds the picture. But that photo just cries me out. It is a mouth-to-mouth moment I took with Taekwoon.

Yet, I can not be sad any longer when Didi holds my chin and leans closer to me. I laugh when his bread tickles my cheek. But it is not that long, the seconds.

"Haha what're you doing, Didi? Get up, we―opps!" My eyes increase their size when a soft wet thing is caressing my lip. My world breaks apart with a hot-like-hell breath blowing on my face. I blink like an idiot when Didi pulls away. I stroke my lips when the touch is so familiar. It's like I am used to it. It's like a strawberry candy lingers when the lips meet..

"Sweet!"

"Didi! Wh-what're you saying?"

"Sweet..^^"

".........."

"More!"