Part 9

I wake up with the pain from top to toe of my body. I lift up the sheet as a hot-like-hell hand of someone burns my flesh. Damn!! I see that black head! He is now leaning on my collarbone with his hands possessing my baby and waist. He is so scary. Heuuuuuuuuuu, how can a kid be this wicked!? TT.TT

Biting my lip, I hit that rude hand away. But he just throats and throws his leg on my laps. Even pulls me in closer. Goshhh, what should I do with this jerky kid?

"DIDI!!!" I yell my lung out when a hot wet thing goes round my breast. Ahhhhhh!! I will cut your tongue!!! No, I'll have to buy my gravestone today and sculpture it as >> 15-xx-xxxx Park Haniel was murdered by a three-year-old kid, Didi. Weapon: His lip. <<

Cut?? Wait! Why don't I just cut his hair by now? He seems not to wake up easily this morning since it was 4 a.m that he stopped his halem shake on the bed and my boobs.

I sit up, remember keeping the scissors and razor around the bed, in my hand bag of course or Didi will just see me as his arrows' target.

"Ekkkkkkk... Hkkkkkkk" I turn back with that tsk. Didi's eyebrows tie and his hands are searching for something now. This naughty brat! I grab his hands back to my chest and that kid just smiles like an idiot. GOSHHHHHH, I really have to spend my first touch with this not-your-typical-three-year-old kid?? Even Taekwoon just kisses me, not goes this far!! TToTT

What should I do, Taekwoon? Your brother levels up and there is no more level for him to reach.

I hold the scissors and slowly cut his long black hair. Those black eyebrows curl, I quickly lower his face to rest on my collarbone. Gossshhhhh, just cutting his hair, making him more comfortable, I do have to spend my flesh and sweat this bad?

"Haniel" I scowl with that mumble and just cut cut cut cut. Not having those medicine, Didi often sleep talks when he reaches his dreamland. This Saturday the result of those medicines will come out. Damn, it takes ages! Doctor said they are rare pills and he has to study them carefully. On top of it, he said they are illegal ingredients.

I beam when the hair reaches his ears and Didi still not open up his eyes. Why?? It's because he enjoys massaging my breast. TToTT

I come across an article, saying that through massaging; the possibility of having breast cancer can be reduced. Should I trust that site?

And here it comes the shaving time!! I stop for a second to check that short hair. Good, it's my style! But why is that small forehead so familiar?

Shaking my head, I chin him up and start killing―shaving his moustache. I pause done half of his face. Just then, the razor falls down my hand when that pure cheekbone appears in my eyes. I mouth palm with my tongue freeze to the pole.

"T-T-Tae-Taekwoon!!" I stutter, remembering that jawline. I quick grab his face nearer and turn him to the left and right. I'm afraid it's just a dream. I'm afraid the face in my hand is not him, Jung Taekwoon.

How come? What's going on?? Many questions dash into my head. My tears then roll down with that baby look of him. Who did this to him? And who's that guy the maids call master Jung? What happens here? It confuses me now.

I puff harder as my fingers are checking that gorgeous face of him. Those eyelids jerk and lazily meet the light.

"Didi.. I meant Taekwoon.. Who did this to you?" My tears again rush out with those innocent pupils. He just looks at me like that. A blank paper and memories consist in his eyes.

I sit us up and finish my work. But as usual Didi―Taekwoon shows off his fear and hides under the sheet. I stare the razor and scissors and my heart rip apart, getting the enigma.

"They change you by these things? How worse they scared you? Tell me, oppa! Tell me, babe!" I cry, getting how afraid he is. I cry, remembering the first day I met him, a hairy guy running around. I cry, remembering how lonely he is. I cry, remembering his warm smile and his perfect personality. I cry when my boyfriend cannot remember me anymore.

After some minutes passed, I decide to pull his arm.

"Didi, get up! It's not that scary, the razor! This will not kill you. Your girlfriend isn't that idiot to kill you." With all my energy, I finally can get him. Sighing, I push that tall figure to the wall and sit on him. I cuddle his hand and face to look at me.

"Listen! You are Taekwoon! Jung Taekwoon!! Stop being a three-year-old kid! Or I will not give you sweet!" Didi―the real Taekwoon stops whining and blinks his eyes at me with his mini-o-letter jaw. Goshhh, first time he acts cute in front of me! Should I record it and play when he gets recovered?

I lean closer until our noses smack. To know he is real or not, I have to experiment something. The appearance can fake but not the feeling. I smirk as those narrowed eyes are staring down my lip.

"Wanna have some sweets, my Didi?" Wait no longer, I pull in his back neck and let my tongue exploring the genuine of him. The sweetness and warmth I have been longing for. The touch is damn familiar as well as the magnetic feelings. It is him. It's really him, my arrogant and quiet chick. Jung Taekwoon.