Part 12

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"What!?? Why no?" I quickly open my eyes with that familiar husky voice. My tears rush out when that gorgeous face is just an inch away from me. He is frowning. I squeal in joy and hug him to the bone.

"Oh my godddd!! Thanks god!! Thanksx100. You didn't get shot. You're safe!! My Didi is safeeeeeee!!" I cuddle that pale face tightly and kiss his lip.

"Who is Didi?"

"You! Eh, how can you talk? Didn't doctor say it takes at least two years for you to speak?" I chin up and blink at that come-to-release-black-smoke face.

"PARK HANIEL!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DAYDREAM IN A PUBLIC PLACE!!" I recede with that loud yell and quickly look around me. Ahh, why are there so many people in white clothes here?  So I am just lost in my fantasy world? Goshh, I almost died. I immediately shake Taekwoon's arm and get in his pocket.

"Ah, I'm sorry, oppa. Anyway, lemme borrow your phone. I have to note down the plots and lines for my new novel!~ Omo, the images are so clear till I lost myself in them~ Eheh the manager won't blame me this time for writing too many romances~"

"Yah, silly girl! Can you look around yourself for a minute?" I follow Taekwoon's word and frown as this time my parents and his parents are sitting at our right hand. I stand on my toe and whisper him.

"Why're our parents here?" Taekwoon just glares me then grabs my head down. My jaw drops with this beautiful white gown on my body.

"Ahhhh, it is in the catalogue we checked last month?? I'm wearing it now?? ahhh ahh" I gulp, hearing that deep sigh. Before I can ask him something wrong, my head again turn to our left hand.

"Ah, Friar! Good morning! What're you doing here?" I beam and wave hand at the old priest who is holding a small book.

"Oh My God!!" I slant my head at Taekwoon who suddenly slaps his forehead non-stop.

"You get headache, oppa? Not too severe to meet the doctor,right?"

"That's a solution I should deal with you right now. Should I send you to a doctor for a brain check-up or not? You silly author!! I will not let you write anymore if your condition gonna be this severe when we live together!"

"WHAT!! NO WAYYY!! I WILL NOT STOP WRITING!! IT'S MY DREAM JOB!! I won't live with you then! Let's break up!!" I smack whatever bouquet on his wide chest. Just then my shoulders are being clutched and shook to the moon.

"What're you saying, silly? Have you gone insane!!? We are now getting married!!" My jaw drops in a large O letter.

"What? Marriage?"

"YEAHHH, WE'RE IN THE CHURCH! REACHING THE LAST STAGE OF THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY!!"

"We were doing the vow and you just yelled NOOOOOO when the priest asked will you be loyal in adversity, ministering to him in affliction, comforting him in sorrow, and forsaking all others, keeping yourself only unto him so long as you both shall live? Ahh, your author brain is hurting me. What will I do if you just forget me someday in the future?"

"Ah, I'm deeply sorry, oppa. I won't do it again. I just spilt out because I was angry. Indeed, I love you so much. Sorryx10 let's continue our vow." I shake that warm palm when Taekwoon still not wear off his poker face. I then rub my palms in a begging style. Finally, Taekwoon puffs and faces me.

"Haniel.."

"..........."

"What?" I immediately lean closer to that gorgeous face. His soft husky voice is so sweet. Ahhhh, so I am marrying with him right now?? Ahhh, so shyyyyy >///<

"Answer.."

"Answer what?" I follow his sign and stop at the priest who is also looking at me.

"What's the matter, father?"

-Pach Pach Pach-

Again, Taekwoon smacks his forehead.

"*cough cough cough* okay, I'll repeat the sentences." The old priest clears his throat and arranges his glasses. I then take a look at numerous people, sitting in this building. They're smiling so bright.

"Haniel.." Again, a husky voice of someone plays on my head. His eyebrows can replace the shoelaces at the moment.

"Yes, oppa!"

"Concentrate and answer the priest!"

"Continue, father." I hehehe at the priest whose face already goes pale. Just then my body is being lifted up the sky.

"Ahh, oppa! What're you doing?" I quick hold on to his neck when Taekwoon carries me in a bridal style and heads to the exit.

"No need to vow. We already signed on the marriage certificate. Let's just start our honeymoon!"

"The groom is fast and furious. Hahaha we'll carry the grandson and granddaughter soon." Ahhhhhh, what're you saying, mother??

"Oppa! We haven't yet reached the hotel!!" I push that black head away whose lips go round my face and throat as soon as the car's door close. Ahhh, he is not Didi. But why is the perverted virus the same?

"OPPA!!"

"Be quiet. It takes at least three hours till we reach the resort. Let's warm up first. This is limousine, no one sees us." He replies and kindly undoes the veil and small tiara on my head. Yeah, here is dark like hell. And I wonder how can he unzip my wedding dress this fast?

"Oppa!! Whatever, not now!" I again push that pale face off my shoulder.

"PARK HANIEL!"

"Y-Y-Yeah"

"Although we've just met for few years, I can tell that you're the one I've been longing for..."

"O-op-oppa >///<"

"I've never loved someone this much.. Or missed her everytime I open my eyes. Indeed, you just pop in my head days and nights."

">///<"

"And why do you still doubt with my heart and feeling?"

"N-n-no, it's not like that.. I'm ju-ju-just just not yet ready.." I lower my face in embarrassment with his sudden and straight confession. Yet, a big hand of someone chins me up.

"Haniel, I'm gonna ask you this again.."

"............"

"Will you marry me and live with me forever?" I look through those blackie eyes and see my face in them. I beam, thinking of the warmth and secureness I have being around him. I hold those pale cheeks and answer his question.

"I do. I do marry you. I do live with you. Forever. And I do love you, oppa."

"Alright, at least we can start a round or just second rounds."

"Whattttt!!!"

Ahhh, where's my wedding dress??

. . .

Hello reader(s)! Sorry for the bad ending! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story so far.. Have a nice day/night~ ^^
And thank you very much for taking time reading the story and vote and comment. I greatly appreciate your support~ 😊

Please also support my other stories:

1. Mr. Papa
2. Someone To Love
3. Back To December
4. Eternity
5. Say You Love Me
6. Don't Forget
7. The Hired Groom
8. Depend On Me