20-Return

Saturday, May 12

20-Return

Kailani stood at the airport in Kathmandu, waiting outside the terminal on the tarmac. For a city of around half a million, it was a small transportation hub, but not many in the metropolis could afford to fly, so it met the needs of travelers there. Few flights and fewer destinations were enough. But Hong Kong, where Gabriel's conference had been, was one of the places Nepal Airlines flew to and from. Not much security in the terminal, but nothing ever happened at airports. They let visitors in all the way to meet the passengers.

Kailani was anxious. She wanted to see her man.

As the plane taxied into position, Gabriel saw her long hair flowing in the breeze. She stood out. He hadn't expected her there. His last message was telling her the time he would pick her up for dinner, but she wanted to surprise him. He knew she missed him. That was good. But he had an immediate problem to solve.

He scribbled a hasty note and passed it to Ana across the aisle. She glanced at it, then pretended to ignore it, acting as if she'd disembark first, where Kailani would see her before Gabriel. Then she laughed.

Gabriel smiled. He thought about their last lovemaking session earlier that morning. Ana kept teasing him, bringing him to the brink of orgasm before feigning disinterest, then again building him up to nearly the point of no return, only to delay him once more. She is just like me, he thought, manipulating others to get what she wants.

It had worked in bed earlier. She had ordered him, "Say my name." He did. Then she demanded, "Beg me to please you." And he had. She had smiled, then finally helped him finish. It was a power game. But she was so willing to experiment. She delivered what he wanted and then some. Yes, he realized, we're so much alike. Both were motivated by control.

Now Ana laughed again, knowing she had him on edge once more. Would she leave before he had a chance to distract Kailani? He didn't think so. But he wrote her another note and passed it over.

She read it. "Next month, the first weekend in June, hotel in New Delhi. We'll pick up where we left off." She looked over at Gabriel, winked, smiled, and then slowly licked her lips.

He grinned back, raised his eyebrows playfully, then unbuckled his seatbelt after the pilot switched off the engines. He relaxed, knowing that Ana had acquiesced. This time.

Kailani stood expectantly, watching the plane as it came to a complete stop, listening as the engines wound down. Reacting to the wind, she brushed her long hair away from her face. She had on a long red sari, local style, modestly covering almost all of her, but not her beautiful face. The breeze caused the layers of material to cling to her form, showing off her trim athletic figure. She looked good, wanting to please her man. She watched a few passengers disembark, feeling worried.

I hope he is one of the first off the plane. I couldn't wait until tonight to see him. Had to be here. He usually sits first class, so hopefully, he's in the front.

Oh, there he is!

Gabriel smiled as he walked up to her. Kailani gave him a brief hug and kiss. He kissed her back, but with one hand full of carry-on luggage and a bulky daypack over his shoulder, could do no more.

He said, "What a pleasant surprise!"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too," he agreed. But he hadn't missed her much. Ana had seen to his needs. Gabriel touched Kailani's elbow and turned her around. They both smiled as they walked off, but for different reasons.

"I couldn't wait to see you."

"Will you come to my place so I can unpack? Then I'll be able to give you my undivided attention."

"Yes, Gabriel. I'd like to have all of you focused on nothing else besides me." She winked and grabbed hold of his free hand.

M-m-m-m. Glad to have him back. We'll work on solving our communication issues in bed.

Well, he thought, it will have been long enough since I was with Ana this morning. I'll be ready for another fine performance today.

He smiled. "I'm a fortunate man." In more ways than one, he thought. With more than one woman. Each fills different needs. Variety truly is the spice of life.

Ana was one of the last to disembark. She smiled also. Ana didn't work for an agency, just at a school as a counselor. But like Gabriel, she watched out for herself and her own future. Looking out for number one.

She felt like she had been fishing successfully and had hooked a big one. Now she just had to make sure he remained on her line. Then she could reel him in. Everything was going according to plan.

Gabriel had Kailani, but not exclusively. She would have Gabriel also, as well as Adam. She could, like Gabriel, handle more than one lover at a time.

Her boat could hook and land more than one catch.

Please vote (click star), comment, and/or follow. Aloha! -Bill