𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚

A flashover can happen in a matter of seconds. All you need is the perfect combination of air, heat, and combustible material. The smoke around you comes alive with fire, rushing toward you, rushing over you. There's no time to outrun it. A blast so expansive, so big, it can rock your entire world. And you want to hear the scariest part? Most of us will never see it coming.

"What are you doing?!" Travis asked walking up to y/n who had just poured coffee into her cup

"Caffeinating." She stated confused

"No, no, no, no, no." He took it out of her hands "This is Medic One coffee I brewed specifically for Warren, okay? It is highly concentrated for concentration. Can't you see he's trying to study?"

Y/n looked over to see Warren staring To his cup on the table "Actually, I didn't see him or hear him or even feel a presence. Actually why does he look so creepy right now?"

"He gets that way when he's thinking." Travis whispered to her "I asked him about an in-field procedure literally five minutes ago. Been that way ever since."

"Did he just twitch?" Y/n whispered Swearing she saw him move

"I got it!" Ben announced hitting the table and standing up "Congestive heart failure... IV lasix and give nitro."

Travis opened a book making y/n look over his shoulder at it as he spoke "Mm, no."

"What?" Ben asked looking at the book now "No, no, no. That would absolutely work. Oh, giving Lasix and nitro is the right move for someone with CHF... I did it a bunch of times as a surgeon."

"Yeah, but without a chest X-ray you can't be sure." Travis explained as y/n poured herself normal coffee "And you can't chest x-ray in the field. It says here, um, your patient could have pneumonia or a pulmonary embolism."

"Yeah, I need Miller." Ben nodded pouring coffee and walking to y/n who was putting creamer in her own

"Why?" She chuckled looking at him "Would Miller make you not wrong?"

"Well, he's my actual study buddy." Ben explained to her and looked at Travis "No offense, man, but, you know, he's... he's really helpful. Maybe it's his voice, that soothing baritone."

"I made you Medic One coffee." Travis pouted as Ben walked away

"Where is Miller anyway?" Y/n looked at Travis with her eyebrows furrowed

~

"My hobby proposed to me this morning." Vic walked into the kitchen where y/n and Travis we're, Travis pouted coffee as y/n watched him do so

"What?!" The two said at the same time as Travis spilt the hot coffee on himself "Ow!"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." Vic went to him as he went to the sink "Not the burn- yourself-with-scalding-hot-coffee kind of proposal."

"You've only been playing with your new hobby for a few months." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the girl as Travis ran his hand under the water

"No, I know." She shook her head handing Travis a towel to dry his hands off with "We're not... We're not there yet, but things are good. They're... really good, and we would really love to stop being a secret hobby. And more of a "live out loud, show your hobby off in public" kind of-" she watched as they stared at her,anyway, it turns out one way to circumvent disciplinary action is to sign a piece of paper."

"A marriage license?" Travis asked his eyes going wide "Meaning you'd be married?"

"Well, yeah, not-" she put her hands on her hips "I mean not married married, but piece-of-paper married."