𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

"The PRT will be here in a few minutes, as will Chief Dixon." Maya announced as they began to put their turnouts away "Thank you all for sticking around for the picture. Gibson, Vasquez, a word?"

The two followed her to her office as the others shared looks, a few seconds later the PRT was rolled into the station

"Whoo, whoo! It's here, it's here, it's here!" Y/n cheered excitedly

"She gets like this when we get towels." Travis told the people looking at her strangely

"Huh?" Ben got out putting his hands out with a smile  as people clapped "Huh? Come on Huh? Thank you. Means a lot to me that you're all here. And, uh, oh, I-I want to introduce you to the honorary physician."

"So, does it turn into a hospital, like a Transformer?" Travis asked as they looked at it

"No. It is a hospital." Ben pointed to it

"Oh, yeah, but where is the crappy cafeteria food and the smell of sadness, huh?" Vic asked as she hugged the vehicle

"Very nice, Warren." Dixon walked in and went to him shaking his hand"Very nice. This will make page 3 or 4 of local news."

"O-Oh, we're doing that?" Ben asked looking at the girl who was taking photos

"19, like you to meet your newest probie." He pointed to the boy  "Now, don't be fooled by his pretty-boy looks. He's tough as nails. Don't be afraid to put him through the wringer."

"Hey, guys, uh, it's great to be here." The boy nodded at them, y/n let out a chcukle as she hit Travis who hit her back knowing how she knew him "I'm, uh, Emmett Emmett Dixon. And, uh, yeah, it's nice to meet you all."

"It's my son. The firefighter!" He punched his shoulder lightly before going back to ben "Alright, come on. I got five more minutes."

He waved Pruitt over for photos as they spoke to each other quietly

"Do me proud, boys." Dixon told them before going to Sullivan "Can you do me a favor? Um, would you go easy on my kid? He may not be a natural, but he's a hard worker. He'll get it."

"Of course." Sullivan replied as they dispersed

They were talking amongst themselves before the klacons went off

"Structure fire response. Possible aircraft crash for Ladder 19, Engine 19, PRT 19...Engine 23, Aid 19, and Aid 23."

"Aircraft crash?" Travis asked  as they got their turnouts on quickly "Like a plane crash?"

"First time for everything." Y/n shrugged they all loaded up and drove off

~

They pulled up to the sight and it was a gas station

"We have two sites here! Let's move!" Maya yelled into her radio "Cutler, Cruz, head to the food-truck area across the street. Everyone else, we have got to deal with this gasoline leak. Set up a containment boom! Keep that gas out of the street!"

"Wait a second." Y/n said to Maya "The call was an aircraft explosion"

"Yeah?"

"Well, where's the plane?" She asked looking around

"Let Search & Rescue figure that out. Our job is to shut down that pump. Montgomery!"

"Emergency shutoff's been damaged. I can't stop it." Travis told her

"Okay, we need to get that truck out of here." She said before yelling again "Where's the driver?"

"Would the driver of the fuel tank please step forward?" Y/n grabbed the megaphone and yelled