Prologue

Peter

   Being Spider-Man has its perks. Travel faster, practically being an Avenger, and helping people. Though everyday is really the same. Since I'm not actually an Avenger, Mr. Stark doesn't call me to go on big missions. Now don't get me wrong, I love helping the people who can't. In fact I would always help because it's like what my uncle used to say. "With great power comes great responsibility." I've lived by that motto my whole life. Ever since I got my powers. But anyway I just feel like I can do more. Help more. I just want to prove to the Avengers that I can actually help them. With everything with the vulture, I think I got a pretty higher chance of being seen. Anyway, every day is always the same thing. Fight robbers, return bikes, and give directions. But, today was interesting.

   Midtown isn't really the best school but I manage through it. I was at my locker when someone tapped my shoulder. At first I flinched then I realised my spidey sense didn't go off so I relaxed a bit. I turned around and saw Ned, my best friend. Ned was my guy in the chair, he already knew about me being Spider-Man so he just helps me.

"Dude, remember the Death Star?" He usually asked me things about Star Wars because we both could geek out to it.

"Yeah, but why are you asking me about it"

"I got a new set!" He had a pure excited face on.

"Which one? Please say the one I want you to say"

"The huge Millennium Falcon!"

   As I heard that I almost dropped everything. That set has 7,541 pieces! That's insane.

"No way!" I yelled excitement definitely hitting me.

"Yes way, after your patrol we are going to build the Resistance. Brick by brick."

   You just got to love Ned. As soon as Ned said that, the bell rung signaling us to move to homeroom. When Ned and I got there we knew Flash would be up to no good. Flash was really pathetic honestly. He picks on those who can't fight back. To me it just shows he's afraid to get beat. Oh how I'd love to see that.

"Sup Penis Parker! I've been meaning to ask you about something, could you tell Wanda that the next date will be more extreme!"

   Funny enough, even though I worked for Mr. Stark as his intern. I had only met a few Avengers. Not all. After the accords, everyone went their own ways. But Mr. Stark told me I would meet the other Avengers soon because he was going to bring the group together again, in an attempt to apologize.

"Even if you were dating her, she would dump you because of her being disappointed in your 'extreme' level" a voice called out.

   It was MJ. Even though the whole decathlon team was mad at me for ditching, MJ was one of few to forgive me and move forward. She's one of the only to have my back.

   Flash just looked at her and mined his own business. I gave MJ a thank you look, which she replied with her casual smirk. Throughout class I have been trying to reach for my new phone, only to remember my old one was crushed under the debris that collapsed on me. So I needed to get everyone's number again. I had MJ's but she didn't have Ned's.

   As time passed I had one final class with Ned. We talked and worked almost the whole time. We finished the work before anyone and started getting bored.

"Hey dude" I called, trying to get Ned's attention. It seemed to work because he replied.

"Yeah?"

"I need your number"

"But there's a minute left of class"

   I checked my new phone and turns out he was right.

"Just write it down quickly!"

   So he rushed to write the number. He wrote so fast. We then heard the bell. He quickly gave me the paper and ran. Finally, I thought. When I got to my final class I decided to text Ned to make sure the number worked. So I took the paper out and read: 123-456-7890. Or was it 123-456-7098. Or was it... I forgot. So I went with my gut

Texting 123-456-7890

Peter
Hey, Ned finally I got ur number

???
Who is this

   There I finally did something decent. I'm not so good with stories so I thought why not try writing a wrong number story with Peter x Wanda. Also this takes place after Civil War and Homecoming. Just needed to clear that up. Anyway, hope you liked it, bye now. Also comment what you want to see in the future.