The Fisk Fight

Peter

   The fight was pretty ok at the start. The octopus and Vulture just stood back. I kicked a guy in the stomach and web him to the ground. The next guy, I webbed his head and pulled down to jump on it. After, I punched another dude. I saw Wanda while I was fighting another dude. I would see, she would float a guy in the air and use him to knock out more. As soon as she hit more I yelled, "Strike!" All I got was a chuckle.

   After awhile of fighting we realized the both animal guys standing there.

"So Spider and Witch, you defeated Fisk's men. We won't go down so easily, for we are, The Vulture!" Bird man said.

"And Dr. Octopus!" Doc Ock said.

   They started to run at us. Vulture went towards Wanda, while Dr. Octopus went towards me. His tentacles would try to strike me. It's like they had a mind of their own.

"How are those things working?" I said.

"By the neutral waves signaling them to respond as I would" He said.

"Oh"

I would swing but he would just knock me down each time I tried. Hopefully it was going way better for Wanda them me. I don't think it can be worse, he's just a bird.

Wanda

I thought he was just a bird! That suit he has on is making him way more strong. I would dodge his attacks but he would just hit me again. He was like a boomerang. I got a few hits on him but he was getting ready to attack. As he soared the skies, I managed to dodge and, using my magic, take him down.

As soon as I finished the bird, I tried helping Peter. I would use my powers on the tentacles while Peter just web launched himself to finish the octopus.

"Looks like this just ended" I said.

"Thanks back there" Pete said.

"No problem"

"Well, well, well. Good job kids. You took down some bad guys. It's too bad I got you where I want you" a mysterious voice said.

Pete and I turned around to see this big dude in a suit walking towards us.

"Willie! Long time no see. How are you?" Peter said.

"I don't have time for your games!" Willie, I guess, said.

"Fine, Fisk. Just call this off and no more games"

"Not gonna happen, Spider"

Fisk started to run at us, but we both dodged. Peter started to web up Fisk and I would throw him into a wall. Apparently Peter did too.

"To the window, to the wall" Pete said kicking Fisk towards a wall.

Eventually, Fisk got a hold of Peter and threw him hard into a wall. I fought how much I wanted to help Peter and went to attack Fisk. Me being angry isn't good. I used my powers to grab Fisk and hit him into everything. Out the corner of my eye I saw Peter getting back up. Fisk saw it too. I didn't see it but a rock was thrown at me and I got hit down. In this time, Peter jumped up and webbed back down, pushing him and Fisk through the ground.

"PETER!" I yelled.

Peter

Once he was through the ground, we started fighting again. We kept punching each other and dodging. Willie and me were falling fast. So I started to web him up, as I did I webbed him to a ceiling that was intact.

While he was hanging, I crawled down from a web, still in the air, and said, "So, is this where we kiss?" He never answered and cops started to show up so I said, "Yeah, maybe later."

Later, as Wanda and I regrouped, Wanda hugged me hard.

"Don't scare me like that again" she said.

"Aww, you care" I responded.

"Yeah, your my partner"

I saw the cops take away Dr. Octopus, who is actually Otto Octavius, and the Vulture, Adrian Toomes. Fisk was right behind.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" I said.

"We won't miss you" Otto said.

"Aww, I know you love me"

After the arrest, Wanda went to the tower and I went to my apartment.

Raft

Otto

When we arrived, this place stunk. But I soon realized it wasn't so bad. I met a couple of guys here.

"You all hate Spider-Man, right?" I said

"Little spider, put me here. Crush puny spider" a Russian voice said.

"Yeah, he put you and me here, Otto" Toomes said.

"I can't believe he sent two more" another voice said.

"Yes, if only my poison had worked" another said.

"Well he did separate me from my son" a crazy voice said.

"Then it's settled. Vulture, Electro, Scorpion, Rhino, and Green Goblin. Welcome to the Sinister Six" I said.

Done, it took awhile. But done. I just want to thank you guys for reading. I know I made kinda a stretch but I did what I did. Anyway here you go. Spider out.