The School

Peter

   All I thought about was Wanda. She was so pretty. I kept thinking about her while I was walking to school. I was walking when I saw Ned turn a corner. I decided I would catch up with him later. While I was walking, I felt lonely. So, I started texting Scarlet.

Pete
Hey

Scarlet
Hey, aren't you supposed to be at school

Pete
Yeah but it's whatever, plus I'm walking now

Scarlet
Watch where ur going though

   As soon as I read her last text, I bumped into someone. Books were on the ground. Paper flew around.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help" I said helping the person I bumped into.

"It's fine I wasn't looking where I was going" the person said. But their accent sounded familiar.

   I looked up to see Wanda looking at me.

"Oh it's you" she said.

"Yeah it's me. Look, I'm sorry" I said.

"No need to apologize. But could you help me get to my class" she said showing me her schedule.

"We have the same homeroom. Let's go" I said showing her the way.

Wanda

   I was texting Pete when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help" the voice said helping me up.

"It's fine I wasn't looking where I was going" I said.

   I looked up to see the spider boy.

"Oh it's you" I said.

"Yeah it's me. Look, I'm sorry" he said.

"No need to apologize. But could you help me get to my class" I said showing him my schedule.

"We have the same homeroom. Let's go" he said showing me the way.

   As we were walking I found out his name was Peter. Now I have a sneaky suspicion it's my Peter but I can't say for sure.

   We arrived to homeroom and sense I was the new kid I had no seat. I just waited for the techer to sit me down. When the teacher acknowledged me, they told me to introduce myself. So I did. While I was introducing myself, boys would be saying suggestive things to me. They would say really gross stuff. Stuff I would never do with them. I looked to Peter and saw he was turning red of what seemed to be rage. But I didn't worry. After, the teacher told me to sit somewhere. The same boys said to sit with them and I would get some sort of treat from them. I decided not to take chances and just sat with Peter.

"What's with you?" I asked.

"Those guys are bad news, I just don't want to see you get hurt" he said.

   I started to blush. The only guy who cared about me was Pietro. Now here comes Spider boy and I feel special.

"Thank you. You don't know how much that means" I replied with tears starting to form in my eyes. I guess he noticed because he then said,

"No, I didn't mean to make you cry. Oh jeez." That just started to make me smile.

   As time went on, I grew bored. I would text the texty Peter from now and then. Throughout my time at school I realized three things. 1. Boys are awful. Not Peter. 2. Peter is nice. And 3. school sucks. Honestly I wish had all my periods with Pete. Wait I called him Pete. What if they are the same?

   We were at lunch when the principal came on the speakers and asked for a bunch of clubs. Personally I wasn't interested.

"That's all the clu..." he would start to say.

   Just then the lockdown siren for the school rang. Now I'm interested.