The Trip That's Planned

Peter

   I know most of the Avengers. At least I know all who is here now. I was at the tower working with Mr. Stark on some of his suits. I was just helping him adjust the power on his pulses. Turns out there is a bit way too much power in his arc reactor.

"Hey kid, fix up the helmet would you?" Mr. Stark said.

"Yes sir. You want me too fix up the helmet or adjust the size" I said.

"One, thats what she said. Two, just fix up the helmet"

   So I went back to fixing his helmet. F.R.I.D.A.Y has actually been limiting Tony. She has had so much other functions. So I worked my magic and unlocked a ton. Apparently he now can fly in actual space. His suit turns white and gold as extra protection.

"So, I was thinking of having a tour of the tower" Tony said.

"You do that all the time, what's so different now?" I said.

"It's for your school"

"WHAT!!!"

"Well me and Ned are nerd buddies. So, he has been telling me that you had a problem with a kid named Flash. Now I'm not gonna solve your problem for you, but I will host a tour just to see how he really is"

"But sir, it's my class. The other Avengers will embarrass me"

"Yeah they will. Which makes it a better reason to have this trip. Look kid, I have seen you like a son. So, I'm just looking out for you. I won't have my fun on that tour, but the others are not being stopped. They are going to embarrass you so bad"

"Thanks for that"

"Don't mention it, now help me with this arc reactor, would you?"

   Hearing Mr. Stark call me a son felt nice. After Uncle Ben and my parents, things just never stood the same. It's nice to know another one is in my life.

   I had been texting the group chat and to say they are normal, would be a lie. They talk to much. The only person I'm fine with is Scarlet. Speaking of Scarlet, I stood in front of my school waiting for Wanda. Honestly, I'm surprised guys haven't actually thrown themselves at her. I mean just look at her. She is beautiful, smart, funny and kind. I would kill to have a girl like that. The cutest thing about Wanda is when she's confused. She makes a face, then scrunches her nose and then, in her adorable accent, asks what. She is just amazing.

"Peter" I heard a girl call, in a familiar accent.

"Hey, Wanda" I said.

"Did Stark tell you about the trip?"

"Yep and got to say, is not good"

"Well I'm definitely staying home tomorrow"

"What's tomorrow?"

"The trip?"

"WHAT!!!"

   Just then I got a text from Mr. Stark.

Mr. Stark
Oh forgot to mention, your trip is tomorrow

Jimmy Neutron (Peter)
Now you tell me, also, Jimmy Neutron?

Mr. Stark
Yeah
The boy genius
It's a compliment

   Everytime me and Tony text, he changes my name.

As me and Wanda were walking the halls I would notice kids staring at Wanda. Some as if she were a monster. Others, if she was smoking hot. Which I'm not gonna lie about. She really is hot. But anyway, I would try to hide her from all of them. She would notice me and I just kept denying that I was protecting her. I always thought of having a relationship with her, but I knew she would never like me. After all I'm just Penis Parker.

"Got something on your mind?" Wanda asked so kindly.

"No I'm fine" I would reply.

"You do know I can just read your mind?"

"Wait, what?"

"Whatever it is just talk to me"

"I just don't like how the boys talk to you"

"Well, thanks for looking out. See you later?"

"Yeah"

  Then we walked our separate ways.