The Fate Of School

Peter

   The sirens went through my ears and I knew I had to act fast. Obviously it was a lockdown. A fire drill has a different sound. The office would also say this is a drill beforehand so it's not a drill. Someone is in the school. I raced through the halls, passing a lot of scared kids. When I was running, Wanda soon joined my run.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Definitely not a drill" I said.

   As we ran we were dodging kids. We finally turned a corner and just ran at our top speed. Kinda like the airport battle. The next corner had the hall my suit was in. We were about to turn the corner when we heard talking above the siren noise.

"Why here?" one said.

"You know that spider guy on YouTube?" another would say.

"Yeah?"

"Boss says he's here"

"So now the boss is dealing with a spider and a devil"

"Yeah, but we are totally getting the spider. Boss says the other big baddies are here too, helping us"

"How much big baddies?"

"Just two, the 8 legged and the bird"

"The old guys?"

"Sadly. Yes"

   Devil? What devil? Who was this boss? Bird? Could it be Vulture? 8 legged? I had so many questions. I guess Wanda thought it too because she had a puzzled look on her face. I tried getting a better hearing point when my phone started ringing. Now isn't a great time, Ned!

"Hey! Who's there!?"

   Wanda and I looked at each other and made our move. Wanda floated the two guys in the air, while I webbed them back down to Earth. We know we didn't have our costumes but we made it wor... Oh wait. She has a suit. She did some weird magic suit thingy. Now she has her suit.

"Where'd that come from?" I said.

"Magic. Where's your suit?" she asked.

"Down this hall" I responded.

   We started running again and I stopped at the locker. I lifted the lockers and grabbed my suit and web fluid.

"Give me a second to change, just turn around" I said.

Wanda

"Give me a second to change, just turn around" he said.

   I turned around instantly while blushing. For two reasons. 1. He's changing. 2. I wanted to hide my blushing. Seriously I'm redder than my suit.

"Ok, you can turn back around" he said.

   I turned around and waite... What is he wearing.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"My suit" he said calmly.

"That is not your suit"

"Fine. It's my homemade suit"

"Oh god"

   We started running, again, to the front office but accidentally went to the gym.

"Why are we here? Where's the front office?" I asked.

"You try navigating under stress!" he said.

"Well, If it isn't the spide... What are you wearing?" a mysterious voice said.

"That's what I said!" I yelled.

"You have been a trouble young boy" another voice said.

   The two voices stepped into view only to show old guys? This doesn't make sense. One had a bird suit on while the other had 4 mechanical arms coming from his back.

"You have been interrupting our plans, spider" the octupus looking one said.

"Well, look I'm sorry. How about we reschedule this session? Nice to see you again Birdy" Pete said. Oh god I can't believe I chuckled.

"Well, you see, your meddling is about to end" Birdy said.

"Quick, call Scooby and the gang" I said to make a joke. Everyone just looked at me. I guess it was a weak joke.

"Look guys, I'm sure your pleasant. But you are facing Spider-Man and the Scarlet Witch. The best team up since Ash and Pikachu. Plus if the new trend is animal villains, I locked up a bunch of your buddies"

"I wouldn't get too cocky spider, your outnumbered" the octupus said.

   I started counting. Unless I really suck at math I only see two.

"Wow you guys are the next Bill Nye. Where'd you learn to count? There's only two" Pete said.

"Boys come on in!" Birdy yelled but started coughing as he did.

   As he yelled it, goons started walking in. Ones that looked like they are with the two me and Pete took down.

"Might wanna take a break, grandpa" Pete said referring to the bird's cough.

"Boys. Let's do this! " the octopus shouted.

   I guess it was go time. But before we started to fight, the goons yelled a name.

"For Fisk!!!"

"Wait!" Peter yelled, "You work for Willie!?"

There is the next chapter, I tried spicing it up with Fisk. Idk. But I can guarantee the sinister six will happen. Honestly, do you guys like the book? Idk anyway. Spider out.