The Crossed Paths

Peter

   I have no idea what I was added to. It has been like two days and I have gotten used to the constant bickering of the new people. They are pretty chill. Anyway, today I had to go help Mr. Stark with his work.

   When I got to the tower, I went to the front desk to check in for today. Mr. Stark already knew I was going to arrive but I liked talking to the front desk.

"Hey, I'm Peter Parker. Mr. Stark's personal intern. I'm just here to check in."

"Peter Parker ehh?" the man said. He looked pretty old but friendly. Though, he looked really familiar. I looked at his name tag and read Stan.

"Yes your here kid, go on up to the 30th floor" Stan said.

"Thanks but if I can, what's your full name?" I asked.

"Stan. Stan Lee" he said.

'Nice guy' I thought. I went in the elevator and asked F.R.I.D.A.Y to send me to the 30th floor. On the way up my phone was blowing up with texts from the new group chat.

Doc
Just give him more coffee

Tiny
Why should I

Chicken Wings
Because you know how he gets without it

Scarlet
Hey dimwits, this is the group chat with Pete
Get lost

   I have no idea what they are talking about. When the elevator opened I went towards Mr. Stark's lab. When I got there he wasn't there. So, I just stayed next to the door waiting for him. While I was waiting, a figure started walking the halls. It was the pretty girl, Wanda.

"Where is Stark" she said in her accent.

"Well, um, uh, he's not here" I replied. Really Peter come on.

"What are you doing here?" she said.

"I umm, I work for him"

"Cool, what are you doing then"

"Waiting for him"

"Then I'll wait with you"

   That made my day. I couldn't help but smile. I really don't know why. After awhile we were just talking. Stuff like how old are you or what do you like. I learned a lot. Apparently she was 17 like me. She is being moved to a school she doesn't know. Best part is she likes Star Wars. It's a dream come true.

   Mr. Stark came back and saw Wanda and me talking. He interrupted by saying what we needed. I just told him I needed to help him.

"Stark a word" Wanda said.

"Ummmm, word?" He would say.

"It concerns school"

"Ok then. Hey kiddo, could you go work in your lab for a bit?"

"Yeah, Mr. Stark" I said.

"Ok, Wanda. Come with me. Also, I'm in a good mood because of coffee. Don't mess it up" he said.

Wanda

   Stark brought me into his lab to talk with me. I looked around and saw equations everywhere. There was also parts for his armor laying around. His suits would stand in protective glass at the corner of the lab.

"So you wanted to speak to me" Stark would say.

"Yeah what school am I going to"

"Well, the team and I thought of sending you to a random school but, we have the spider kid who you just met who goes to Midtown Tech. So we're sending you to that school"

"I just met Spider-Man, that kid?"

"Yeah, he's a really good kid. Makes me wish he was my kid"

"He kind of is"

"Huh. I guess he is"

   After the talk I left the lab and went to my room. I just was so bored and wanted something to do. I then thought of that boy I just met. He never said his name. I decided not to think of him and just talk to Peter.

Scarlet
Hey Pete

Peter
My name isn't Pete

Scarlet
Ik

Scarlet changed Peter to Pete

Pete
Ig it is my name

   I giggled at that. It honestly surprised me. I never giggle. As soon as I was about to text Peter, Pietro came into my room.

"What's wrong, I heard you giggling from next door" Pietro said.

"What I never giggled" I said but I felt my cheeks become hot.

"Your blushing sis, is it that Peter boy?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I just want to know who's making you giggle. You never really smile anymore. This whole thing with mom, dad, your nightmares, and the Avengers it makes you more hurt. It's nice to see that this boy makes you feel... what's the word?"

"Happy?" I said, chuckling.

"Ah, yes. Happy. It's nice to see you happy"

"Thank you, Pietro. For everything"

"That's what brothers are for. Now get ready. Dinner's in a few" he said walking out my room.

"Hey Pietro"

"Yeah?"

"Where did this nice side come from?" I asked.

   All he did was start to chuckling and walk. But he turned around before he was out of view and said.

"You didn't see that coming?"

Hey readers, I finally updated this story so here it is. Hope you enjoyed. You can share the story, it's up to you. But anyway thanks for reading. Till next time. Spider out.