The Meet And Greet

Wanda

   When Stark asked the AI to prep medbay, I was confused. Who got hurt? Am I missing something.

"It's for the kid, right?" Steve asked as if he read my mind, which is ironic sense I can see into minds.

"That's right, Capsicle" Stark would reply making a name at the spot.

   We waited for awhile when Tony got a call. The person on the other line sounded about as young as me, but he said he was heading to medbay. We all raced to medbay as soon as we heard that.

   All of us were in the medbay waiting for the spider, when he came through the window and laid on the bed.

"Ok kid, this might hurt just a bit" Bruce said.

   After what seemed like forever, the spider kid was fine and healing. He then decided to talk to us after awhile of the silent treatment.

"Sooo, hi" he said so awkwardly.

"Hi" everyone would say.

"You guys probably already know me"

"Yeah, you took my shield" Steve would say.

"Yeah"

   He was very nervous. I didn't know why but he was acting weird.

Peter

   Omg, the Avengers are all in rhe same room as you. I got a good look at all the Avengers, from being awkward of course. I saw Black Widow, who was very intimidating. Cap, who makes me giggle a bit because of the recording for P.E. class. Bruce, who really did look like the man I always thought he would be, nerdy. Mr. Stark who just looked at me for anything bad. Then there was this really pretty girl. I just stared at her. I then decided to look away because it was creepy but, I think her superhero name was the Scarlet Witch. Wasn't her actual name Wanda? Hey look Scarlet, just like, well, Scarlet. The other Avengers were elsewhere. I heard Sam yell from somewhere but that's as much as I got from him.

"Well, I should be going" I eventually said.

"Yeah, get out of here kid" Mr. Stark said.

   I left the tower and swung around. I still fought crime even though i was hurt. As I kept fighting I started thinking about the Scarlet Witch. She was really pretty. She looked about my age. God, I'm thinking about her too much. When I kept thinking about her it reminded me to text Scarlet.

Peter
Hey

Scarlet
Hey

Peter
Wanna do something

Scarlet
Who r u

Peter
It's me Peter

Scarlet
Why r u texting my sis

Well that's that, I know this is way shorter than the others it's just I know I'm going to forget about this, plus I ran out of ideas. So please if you have ideas just tell me. I will see what I can do. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Spider out.