The Day Of Embarrassment

Peter

   Today was the day of the big trip. Yippee. Wanda had decided to stay at the tower because she was already there. But Ned and MJ are with me, that's what matters.
   We arrived at the tower and were checking if anyone decided to jump out the bus. If you think that's a joke, just keep it that way. We went to the front desk and instead of recognizing me, they recognized Ned.

"Ned dude, I'm almost done with the movies, on the last one" the front desk lady said.

"Great, after we can talk about behind the scenes" Ned replied.

   Ned would continue talking to the lady. I saw out the corner of my eye Stan, so I waved at him. He waved back and tipped his imaginary cap.

"Hello everyone from Midtown" a lady said.

"Hello" everyone would say.

"My name is Felicia, I will be your tour guide. I will hand you your badges for admission into this pleasant place"

   I know she was exaggerating but wow, she said pleasant? She seemed nice. She had white hair or a certain blonde, I always got mixed up. She had a cat pin on she chest.

"Wow, you see that" Ned said.

"Yeah the cat pin, pretty weird huh?" I said.

"No, her chest. Wow"

"Ew Ned no, what's wrong with you"

   Classic Ned, am I right?

"Now that you all have your badge, follow me" Felicia said.

   I just realized that when I had my talk with Ned, she handed out the badges. But not to me, MJ and Ned.

"Through the elevator please" she said.

"We didn't get a badge" Ned said.

"I know" she said.

   She still pushed us in the elevator. We went up a couple of stories to the labs. Felicia walked us around explaining everything. We finally reached a certain Avenger's lab.

"Dr. Banner, the group is ready for you"

"Thank you Ms. Hardy. Kids hello, I'm Bruce Banner or the green guy. If your asking me ro get mad, please don't"

"Will that get you mad?" some kid asked.

"No, please just listen"

   Bruce explained different sciences that a bunch of kids slept through. Me, I was looking around for the other Avengers.

"Bruce? Can I take them from this borefest?" a voice said.

   Everyone looked to see the bird brain. He explained his arrows a bit, walking us to the elevator.

"Well, Ms. Hardy knows where to take you. Soo you shou... wait. Peter? Why are you hiding?"

"No reason..."

"Wait, why are you talking to Peter?" Flash said.

"Why else? I know him, so I talk to him. Anyway, a spy wants to see you Peter, bye class" Clint said.

   Great, one down. We went in the elevator and went up a few floors to the Avengers floor. Wait? THE AVENGERS FLOOR!!!

"Peter!" the Avengers said.

   Oh no. I looked in the hall and saw the Avengers standing there. No Wanda though.

"This way class" Felicia said.

   We started to walk out, but I was held back.

"What are you doing here, Parker?" Flash said.

"Well, there is a field trip"

   He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't play around, Penis"

"What's happening here" an accent said.

   We both looked and saw a cute girl. I mean it was Wanda.

"I'm just teaching Parker a lesson" Flash said.

   I saw the Avengers standing back, knowing what Flash got himself into. A little note to everyone. Don't ever say something bad to Wanda. You don't want the strongest Avenger after you.

"Teaching him what?" Wanda said.

   I noticed her eyes turning red. That's never a good sign.

"Wanda it's fine you don't need to act" I said.

   Wanda grabbed Flash and told him, "Don't ever do something like this again. Your lucky he was here to protect you"

   Flash ran as soon as he could. Wanda calmed down and went to me.

"You ok?" she said.

"Yeah I'm fine but that was badass" I said.

"Thanks" she said turning red, and not her magic red.

"Hey love birds, the tour's over here"

   After that we went to the Avengers and continued the tour.

   The trip lasted a really long time. It was dark out. We were about to leave so I texted Scarlet.

Peter
I had a decent day today

Scarlet
Oh really?

Peter
Yeah, I had a field trip to the Stark tower

Wanda

   I had a lot of things go to mind. One thing I know for a fact is Peter. He keeps popping into my head. When he texted saying he went to the tower, I finally put two and two together. That's when I realized, Peter makes me happy. A thing not a lot of people can do. That meant I liked Peter. Not both. The same Peter. I decided not to tell him I was Scarlet so I just left the message alone.

Peter

   We were back at the school and were about to go home.

"That tour guide was cute" Ned said.

"Ned, really?"

"Yeah, dude did you see her boo... Peter"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Crime"

"Where?"

"Some Jewel store, cops said it was a female blur"

"Oh great, I'll suit up"

   We raced to my apartment and I put Stark's suit on.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"Down Chinatown"

   Just like that I left the apartment. I was swinging towards a jewel store in Chinatown. That's where she was last. When I arrived I heard someone going through everything but they never noticed me.

"Hey, if you want these there's something called a job" I said.

   The girl turned and I'm not gonna lie, she was cute. She had white hair, but wore a cat suit.

"Ummm a bit late for Halloween huh, Catwoman?"

"I could say the same thing, Spider" she said.

"Who are you anyway?"

"Some call me the Black Cat, you can call me anything you want"

   Oh this is gonna be a long night.