Before we start the game...

Ehehehehe... I'm so excited for this...

I've been thinking about this for like a year now 😂

Well... before we kick things off, I must put a few ground rules:

1.) All characters (except OCs) belong to their rightful owners (i.e. Atlus, Sega, Square Enix, etc.). All rights reserved, obviously.

2.) The story is told in third-person view. However, I will occasionally switch from Cloud's POV to Joker's POV. It is a similar fashion to how the "Heroes of Olympus" series is narrated (great books btw, go read them).

3.) The story takes place 2 months after Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. If you don't know what that is, or Final Fantasy VII (the original, not the Remake) is, I left a small summary of these events in the first chapter, but I highly doubt that it'll be enough to keep things running without actual proper knowledge.

4.) The story mainly takes place in the events of Persona 5 Royal (not  Vanilla), specifically, during the events of the first Palace AKA Kamoshida's arc. I suggest that you read a summary of that game as well. Also, third semester is part of this, as well as the true ending. HOWEVER, I have personally modified it to where that the ending is reminiscent of the Vanilla ending. You're welcome, folks.

5.) If you do know the events of both those games because you either read something, watched a playthrough, or played them both yourself... then you may proceed.

6.) Cloud's backstory and lore is based on the events of the original FFVII, however, I will add some aspects and details from Remake into it. Like heck I'm leaving out what happened at Honeybee Inn in this book. Also, I gave Cloud a slight redesign. I gave him an extra hilt in order to hold his Fusion Sword as a whole, and I gave him a little bag that holds his Materia, reminiscent of a fanny pack or something. Hope ya'll don't mind.

7.) I will not make CloTi (Cloud x Tifa) a thing, mind you all. I know it's a bit weird and slightly controversial but believe me, I thought of it for a while, and I didn't think it'd fit in with the story that much. That said, I'm sorry. However, I will- [censored].

8.) About Joker, I'll be naming him Ren Amamiya (really sorry Akira guys). Oh, and I'm giving him dialogue. No way I'm letting him go 'silent protagonist' on this. Also, I'm giving him a girlfriend. The girlfriend I chose for her is what I think would match him the most (sorry, I'm biased). Her name is [expletive]. What? You think I'm giving it out just like that? Hell nah, are you for real?

9.) Like I've said in the description of this story, there are parts where there are violence, vulgar language, suicide, depression, and even mild sexual content. Viewer discretion is highly advised. However... considering this is P5 and FFVII we're talking about, I bet you guys are used to this type of stuff already.

10.) I'll be adding references from certain animes, video games, et cetera here and there. It's not necessary to understand them all, but I'd really appreciate it if you found one or two lying around. Not only that, but I'll be adding some 'for real's here and there because, well... it's mandatory.

11.) For all y'all FFVII fans, you probably know what Materia is, including on how goddamn BIG they are! Just for convenience, I made them really small here. Not like... marbles, but more like small capsules. Y'know? Those things from Japan you can get from a gumball machine thing? Eh... whatever. Better than them looking like effing mega jawbreakers. Just for the convenience.

12.) ALSO for y'all FFVII fans, especially the Remake ones, you know abilities like Triple Slash, Counterstance, Infinity's End, and all that? I'm going to turn them into Limit Breaks in this story for the sake of generality. Oh, and quick trivia; Cloud learned all of them from reading manuscripts.

13.) Things such as Persona 2nd and 3rd Awakenings will not be a part of this. Also, Confidants won't play that much of a big role in the story, but I WILL be adding them here and there. PS: Since important to the plot, Loki is still part of it even though he's a 2nd Awakening. Chill guys.

14.) Forgive me if some lines and scenes are not wholly accurate to the actual stories of both games. Also, some scenes will be a bit altered because I feel like they would be a bit better if I did that and so that they would adapt to Cloud being part of the P5R story.

15.) Not all the things in this book will be heavily plot-related. Things such as side-stories and hangouts will be a constant part of this book. Though not really important to the main story, I thought it'd be nice to add some fun and laughs in just to keep things light and entertaining. Think of them like... little one-shots.

16.) If someone copies my work, I swear, I will hunt you down to the ends of this planet and make you suffer endless despair you little motherfu- I'm just kidding LMAO. But in all seriousness, please don't plagiarize my work, I put a lot into this. Don't be like Madarame! 

17.) Lastly... enjoy. I put a lot of thought into this story, and I genuinely think that it might be a good concept to write about, so I hope you guys enjoy the story I kind-of-but-not-really put together (considering the fact that the story is literally just P5R summarized but with personal touches).

Well... with all that out of the way... one quick reminder:

This story is a work of fiction.

Similarities between characters or events to persons living or dead in your world are purely coincidental.

Only those who have agreed to the above have the privilege of partaking in this game.

If you agree, then a contract has now been sealed.

Now then... let us start the game.