XIII

4/25 - Monday - After School

Cloud's POV

So... the perverted PE teacher turned into a giant, grotesque, nude, multi-limbed demon wearing a king costume. So what? Cloud's fought scarier things than this. One time, he fought his nemesis who was in a giant 'seven-winged-but-one-of-them-was-on-his-arm-and-was-black' angel form. This was a cakewalk for him.

Sadly, it wasn't the same for his teammates. Besides Joker, who was actually fighting decently due to his 'multiple Personas' power, everyone was getting pummeled. Skull and Panther always tried rushing in, but were always knocked back, while Mona was constantly healing them to make sure they don't get knocked unconscious.

"Stop getting hurt so much! I'm getting tired of this!" Mona complained often while casting a spell called Media.

Joker and Cloud were constantly trying to deal damage. Cloud was doing fine, constantly slashing and doing some Bravers and Focused Thrusts here and there, but Joker was struggling. Cloud couldn't blame him. He only had at least a week or two's experience on battling. Same with everyone else (besides Mona, he's different).

Cloud went with a full-on assault, periodically landing strikes with his Fusion Sword either assembled or disassembled. It was hard for him to land any clean hits because of Kamoshida constantly blocking with his giant golden utensils.

They went with a plan throughout fighting; everyone, primarily Cloud, would assault, Joker and Skull would constantly buff everyone using what Mona called Kaja spells, Panther would weaken Kamoshida with something called Unda spells, while Mona would heal when necessary.

The plan was sort of working for the first part, but then Kamoshida brought out the giant gold trophy filled with uh... women's lower extremities?

At first, they didn't even notice it there. But as soon as Kamoshida put his golden fork in there and ate one of the things, they definitely noticed it. When he ate one of them, he looked like he recovered all his health.

"Mm-mm! That hits the spot!" the giant Kamoshida said after munching. "Come at me, you pieces of shit! I ain't lettin' you sleep tonight!"

"Hey! That's cheating!" Panther complained. The Shadow just ignored her.

"This isn't good." Cloud muttered. If they allowed Kamoshida to keep eating from that trophy, the battle will never end. Everything didn't look like it was going their way for a minute... until Mona thought of something.

"Let's aim for the trophy! That way, he won't be able to heal!" Mona shouted to everyone.

"Cloud and I will distract him." Joker suggested. "You guys go and destroy that thing!" Joker and Cloud exchanged nods first. After that, they went for a full on attack.

"HEY, UGLY!" Joker shouted. He grabbed his mask and a Persona formed around him, resembling a small old man holding a big leaf like an umbrella. "Koropokkuru, Bufu!" he commanded and repeatedly shot Kamoshida in the face chunks of ice. The attacks didn't leave any marks on his surprisingly resilient skin, but it got his attention.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you little shits?!" Kamoshida angered. 

Cloud took the opportunity of splitting his Fusion Sword and its Cutting Edge and charged at him. He repeatedly struck him, some landing, some getting blocked.

Kamoshida roared. "Stop that, you son of a-"

"Shut the hell up!" he cut him off as he launched Braver. Kamoshida tried blocking with his golden knife but instantly regretted it as it broke like glass.