Jealousy • Javon

"Im coming over" I say to Javon who had facetimed me 30 minutes ago to talk. "Okay ig" Javon says sarcastically. "Shut it before I change my mind" I say rolling my eyes, slightly laughing. "Okay okay sorry jeez" He says chuckling.

I end the facetime call and throw on new clothes seeing as I was still in my pjs. I quickly brush my hair and put on my shoes before walking downstairs. "Hey mom im going to Javon's house!" I yell to my mom who was in the living room. "Okay be back before dinner" She yells in response.

With that I walk out the door, making sure to grab my skateboard befote leaving. Javon's house is about 15 minutes away so it wouldn't take long to get there. I get on my skateboard and start to ride down the street.

~Time Skip~

I finally arrive at Javon's house and make my way towards the door. I knock on the door a few times before waiting for someone to answer. I look up when I hear the door open, revealing Jayla on the other side. "Hey y/n, Javon is in his room." She says. "Thanks Jay." I say before setting my board down and shutting the door behind me.

I make my way up the stairs and to his room. I knock twice and open the door. I see Javon laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. I close the door and then run and jump on him. He groans and pushes me off as we both start to laugh.

We just sat in his room talking for a while until we both got hungry. "I'll go get us some snacks, ok?" He says while getting up. "Okay but hurry up because im gonna be bored." I say rolling my eyes. I knew he was going to take a while so i decided to go see what Jayla was doing.

I knock on her door and open it when I hear a "Come in". I walk in and see her and Jaden sitting on her bed. "Oh hey Y/N me and Jaden are on live, you wanna come say hi?" Jayla says. "Yea sure, Wanna is getting snacks and I got bored." I say sitting next to Jaden. "Hey guys!" I say waving to the live.

Jaden was being annoying so I pushed him off the bed. I start cracking up but stop when I see him smirking and walking toward me. He starts to tickle me while laughing and telling me to say sorry. I keep saying no and laughing. Then we hear the door open and Jaden stops tickling me and we look at the door. It was Javon and he looked shocked. Then he walks away shaking his head with a disappointed look on his face.

Me and Jaden couldn't figure out what was wrong until we realized the position we were in. We quickly move away from eachother and I walk out the door. I knew Javon would be in his room so that's where I went.

_______________________________________________
A/N AHHH tell me how y'all liked thisss. I'll start working on part two as soon as I publish this. Give me feedback and tell me what I should do differently. Sorry for the kinda short chapter😭🙏