But..I love YOU • Jayla

Requested

JayJay💞

Hey y/nnn

Hey Jay🤍

You wanna come over??

Of course, I'll be over soon!

Okay, love you🖤

Love you too Jay🤍

After texting Jay, I start getting dressed. I threw on a black long sleeve, a white oversized graphic tee, some black cargo pants, and my white air forces. After that I brush my hair and grab my keys. I shout to my mom that i'm leaving then get in my car. I live 20 minutes away from her house so it wouldn't take long to get there.

I stop at a gas station to fill up my tank and get some snacks. I walk in and grab chips, candy, and drinks. I walk back out after paying, then fill my tank. I start my car again and continue driving.

~Time Skip~

I park in the driveway of the Walton household. I get out the car after grabbing the snacks for the passenger seat. I knock and wait for someone to answer. The door opens and I see Dj. "Hey Dj!" I greet, hugging him. "Hi Y/n, Jayla's up in her room. She's been waiting for you." He says before allowing me in and shutting the door behind me. I take off my shoes and place them by the door.

I walk up the stairs and start walking to her room. I see Javon coming out of his room so I decide to say hi. "Hey Wanna! How are you?" I ask as he closes his door. "Oh hi Y/n, I'm doing good." He replies. I nod and continue to Jayla's room. I open the door and walk in. Jayla is in her bed scrolling through her phone.

"JAYYY!!" I yell, setting down the bags and running towards her. She looks up and smiles, until she looks behind me and rolls her eyes, going back to her phone. I furrow my eyebrows and turn around, seeing Javon standing at the door. I ignore him and sit next to her.

"Watcha doin?" I ask, turning towards her. "Nothing." She replies bluntly. "Are you okay?" I question, seeing that Javon was now walking to a chair Jayla had in the corner. She just ignores me and continues scrolling. I get up and grab the snacks the I had placed by the door. I walk back saying, "I got us snacks, do you wanna watch a movie?", trying to lighten the mood.

She doesn't even give me any sort of answer and just turns on her tv. "Okay seriously, what's wrong??" I ask, getting slightly annoyed because I didn't know what was wrong. "Nothing! How about you go hang out with your best friend Javon!" She screams back at me. I had a shocked look on my face because she never yells.

"Javon, can you leave so I can talk to Jayla please?" I say looking toward him. He nods and levaes the room. "Jay baby, are you jealous?" I question. She just looks at me and blushes, shaking her head then looking away. "Jay, you shouldn't be jealous, you know by now that i'm pretty fucking gay. And even if I wasn't, I would never leave you for your brother... I love you wayyy to much to do something like that to you." I say to her. She looks at me and smiles before speaking.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, i've just had a lot of bad experiences, and I get jealous really easily. I know you would never do something like that." She says hugging me. "I know baby, you can't control your emotions. But.. I love YOU, and only you Jay. Don't forget that." I say before kissing her forehead then lips. We quickly stop kissing because the sound of clapping filled the room.

We turn and see Javon making a weird face and clapping. Me and Jayla look at eachother before we both get up amd run toward him. He let's out a high pitched scream before trying to run, but failing because we had already got to him. I hold him down while Jay tickles him. We stop and decide we want to turn a movie on, since we didn't get to earlier.

I see Javon texting someone but i'm not nosy so I don't look. Soon after, Jaden enters the room and tells Jayla that their mom wants her help with something. She gets up and leaves the room. Jaden closes and locks the door behind him before coming up to me and Javon. Wanna holds me down while Jaden is continuously tickling me. "JAYYY, AHA, HELPPPP" I say in between laughs.

Soon I hear the door handle rattling and then the door unlocks, swinging open. I see Jayla and her parents appear. The boys go wide eyed and try running out the room but Dj and Jessica grab them. Me and Jayla start playfully punching them. The room was filled with a bunch of laughter. The boys say stop so we do and continue with the movie. After the movie we all went decided it was time to go get some rest. Me and Jayla cuddled then fell asleep with her head on my chest.