Jealousy • Javon (Part Two)

I knocked on Javons door and waiting a sec before opening it. He was laying in his bed facing away from the door. I sigh and walk over to him sitting on the other side of the bed. "Javon?" I say, but he doesn't turn over. "Wanna?" i say again but this time shaking him a little. He still doesn't turn over. I sigh again and shake him a little harder this time, "Babyy" I whine trying to get his attention.

This time he turns over and has a slightly angry look plastered on his face. "What." He says rolling his eyes. "What's wrong?" I question, even though I knew what was wrong, but I wanted him to tell me himself. "Nothing, go back to your boyfriend Jaden." He says rolling back over. "Are you jealous?" I say teasing him. He doesn't respond.

I get up and walk over to the other side of the bed, so that I am standing directly in front of him. I push him so he's laying on his back and climb onto him. He looks at me with wide eyes and I smirk. "Answer me, Javon." I say leaning close to his face. "Uh- I -, yes I was." He says, blushing. "Von, you know I don't like him, i'm happy with you." I say cupping his face with my hands.

"I know, but what about the way you guys were when I walked in?" He says softly. "He was being annoying so I pushed him off the bed. Then he came over and started to tickle me. That's when you walked in and he stopped." I explain to him. "That's the loud thud I heard?" He asks. "Probably" I say slightly laughing.

He smiles when he hears the story. I smile and lean in the kiss him. He kisses back and it soon turns in to a make out session. Then we hear footsteps approaching the room and I quickly get off of him. We pretend like we were on our phone's when the door opens. We look up and see Jayla and Jaden walk in.

Me and Javon look at eachother and try to hold in our laughter. "We're gonna go get some food, do y'all wanna come?" Jayla ask's. "Yea sure just give us a sec." Javon say's. They nod and walk out. As soon as they leave we start bursting into laughter. We get up and walk downstairs and outside. We get in the car and see Jayla and Jaden sitting in the front.

We start driving and Javon put's his hand on my thigh. I look at him and he's just looking down at his phone. I go back to scrolling through my phone. He start's moving his hand higher, before I stop his hand and look at him, shaking my head. He takes his hand back and looks back at his phone.

⚠️(TW for the next part)⚠️
~Time Skip~

We get there and I see that we are at Del taco. (Better than Taco Bell🙄Fight me about it) I get excited and let out a small "Yes!" before telling Jayla my order. We park and start eating our food. "We should play music and go live." Jaden says and we all agree. I connect my phone to the bluetooth and play our playlist. Javon goes live on his account and passes the phone up to Jaden, who set's it up.

"Hi guys!" Jaden says to the live. I wave at the live and take another bite of my burrito.

'Are Jaden and Y/N dating?' I see a commenter ask. I turn and look at Javon, who seemed to also notice the comment. He rolls his eyes and continues eating. "No Jaden and I aren't dating. I don't know where you got that idea, but please stop asking because it is making me uncomfortable. Jaden nods his head in agreement.

I type something into my phone and show it to Javon. He looks at me and nods, signaling to me that it was ok. I sit up and look at Javon's phone before beginning to speak. "Okay guys we were holding this off, but we think now is a good time to tell you guys that Javon and I are dating." I say looking back at Javon who's just looking at me with a smile.

The comments start blowing up like crazy. There were some people who were shocked, some saying they could tell, and some saying they were happy for us. That's when I started to see all the hate comments. I knew they were bound to come, but still, I began to tear up. There were comments saying I was ugly and didn't deserve him. There were comments saying I was a pig and Javon doesn't actually like me.

I guess Javon noticed me crying because he pulled me into a hug and told Jaden to end the live. As soon as he hugs me I start sobbing into his neck. Jayla starts the car and starts driving home. Javon pulled me into his lap so I calmed down faster. After a while, my sobs turned into light sniffles and Javon pulled my head up to look at him.

I look at him in the eyes and we make eye contact. "Are you okay?" He ask's, slightly worried. I nod my head and let out a little yea before he pulls me into a kiss. We pull back and both have the biggest smiles on our faces. "There's what I was looking for!" Javon says pulling me into a hug.

We arrive back at Javon's house at around 4:30 p.m. so I end up just asking my mom at sleep over, to which she said yes.

_______________________________________________
a/n thank god I finally finished this damn chapter and i'm actually happy with it but that's the end if this. I might actually make these two parts into a longer story because I liked the way they turned out. Lmk who y'all want next:))