Be mine? • Jaden Ending

(a/n GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHESSS😩😩)

⚠️SOME STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!!⚠️

"I know you don't want to love, but unless you want to keep holding in those feelings that I know are hurting you, you have to pick." She says putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Yea you're right." I say letting out a sigh. "I'll be back after to let you know who I picked. I'll tell you how it goes too." I say giving her a hug and walking out towards Jaden's room. I take a deep breath before knocking on his door. "Come in!" I hear him yell. I open the door and he's sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone. "Hey y/n what's up?" He says setting his phone down next to him. "I wanna talk to you about something." I say closing the door and then walking to sit on his bed. "What's wrong?" He says looking concerned. "Oh nothing but it is something serious." I say leaning against the headboard.

He doesn't say anything and just faces me, waiting for me to talk. "There's no short way to put this so i'm just gonna say it. I like you J." I say looking down shyly. "If you don't like me that's fine but I just needed to get that off my chest." I say making eye contact with him. "Are you crazy? Of course I like you. You're the most perfect girl in the world. You're smart, you're pretty, you're funny, everything about you is just perfect." He says putting a hand on my face. "You really think all that?" I say putting my hand on the one he just placed on my face. "I do, I really do. So I have one question for you." He says rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I nod my head, waiting for him to ask. "Be mine?" He says with a small smile on his face. "Yes! Of course i'll be yours." I say, climbing into his lap and hugging him. We hug for a while before the door opens and we hear a voice. "Hey J, Jayla said we can- Oh, I- uh sorry didn't mean to interrupt." Javon says looking sad before walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Woah is he okay? He looked like he was gonna cry." I say getting out of Jaden's lap and looking at him. "I don't think so. He liked you too but we wanted to let you come to us instead of us fighting for you. I'm gonna go check on him. Stay here we're gonna watch a movie after." Jaden says getting out of the bed and walking out the door. I lay in his bed on my phone, thinking about how bad I feel for hurting Javon unintentionally. I don't realize it but I drift off to sleep only realizing when I feel someone shaking me. "Y/n, wake up. You have to go sleep in Jayla's room." I hear Jaden saying. "Sleep? I'm not tired." I say as I sit up and rub my eyes. "Really? You were just sleeping." He says. "I was just waiting for you to get back." I say looking at him. "Yea okay you still wanna watch a movie?" He says sitting next to me. "Yea I do." I say sitting against the headboard.

"Actually I wanna watch Stranger Things™️." I say looking at him. "Okay I need to catch up anyways. I haven't watched season four yet." He says wrapping his arm around me and turning on Netflix. "Same I finished everything else i've just been busy." I say cuddling up to him. He starts the show and we watch intently. "Ouu who's the new guy. He's kinda..." I smirk looking at the person named 'Eddie'. "Hey i'm right here ya know?" Jaden says looking down at me. "Oh come on you can't tell me you don't find anyone in the show attractive." I say making eye contact with him. "Did I say that?" He says looking back at the screen. "Exactly." I say before continuing to watch the show. We finish the show and i'm in tears because it was extremely sad.

"Why did they have to kill Eddie? He was so sweet and just wanted to prove himself." I say sobbing. "Oh n/n, think of it as him finally getting to be the hero like he wanted." Jaden says pulling me into a tight hug. "The town doesn't know that J. They still think he's a freak and a monster. Like Dustin said, he saved a town who hated him. He didn't have to do that but he did and no one will ever know." I sob into his chest. "Okay my love, I think it's time for us to go to sleep." He says as he lays us down and pulls the blanket over us. Shortly after I drift off, letting sleep take me away. The next morning I wake up and nobody is next to me. I rub my eyes as I sit up and looking around. I put my hair into a messy bun and make my way downstairs, hearing people talking in the kitchen. "Good morning sleepy head." Dj says as I walk into the kitchen. "Morning Dj." I say as I walk to the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"I'm making some breakfast if you want to sit at the table with the other kids." Jessica says as she stands at the stove. "Of course. Thank you Jess." I say as I walk to the table, seeing all of the kids sitting down. "Morning guys." I say as I sit across from Jayla. "Morning." They all say in unison. "Y'all could've woke me up yknow." I say as I scroll through tiktok. "Yea but you looked so peaceful while you slept and we didn't wanna disturb you." Jayla says with a laugh. "Oh please, i've seen pictures and I look like a demon." I say laughing. "I have to go home soon. Probably around 2. It's only 9 right now." I say looking at everybody. "Okay sounds good. We can go swimming in the pool for a little before you leave." Javon says scrolling through insta.

We eat breakfast and then head upstairs to get ready to swim. I have a bathing suit here already because i'm almost always here. I change in the bathroom then walk downstairs to the pool where everyone already was. I look around and see Dj and Jess aren't with them. "Where's your parents?" I ask dipping my foot into the pool to test the temperature. Shit that's cold! I think to myself. "They went to the store for food. They're gonna have a little barbecue, and they invited your mom." Javon says looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. "Why do you have such a big smile?" I say looking at him suspiciously. "Oh no reason, just really happy." He says laughing. That's when I get tackled into the water. I come back up and I look around and see Jaden next to me dying of laughter. "Oh you little.." I splash him in the face with water then try swimming away as fast as I can. He catches up with me and pulls me into his arms, tickling me.

"Okay okay." I say laughing uncontrollably. He stops and pulls me into a hug. We hug for a while before pulling away. "Okay lovebirds that's enough of that. Let's actually swim." Jayla says as she jumps in and splashes us both. We swim for a while before we get out and have a shower and change. We all come back outside so that we can eat together what Dj grilled. "Hey n/n, You wanna talk about you and J while we eat? You never really came back and told me." Jayla says as we grab our food and sit down. "Yea sorry about that. Didn't wanna ruin the moment we were having." I say laughing. I tell Jayla everything that happened last night as I finish my food. "That's great! I'm glad to see that you guys are happy. But I do feel bad for Wanna." Jayla says as we get up to throw it trash away. "Yea me too but my feelings for J were stronger in the end." I say as we go back to sit down.

We all talk for the rest of the night before I go home.

A/N
THE ENDDD!! I hope y'all enjoyed my coming back because it took me over two days to think of what to put in here🥲🥲💔 ALSO I HATE THAT THE DUFFER BROTHERS KILLED OFF EDDIE BECAUSE HE HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL💔💔💔💔 LOVE YA STAY SAFE YALL💞💞